I can't create account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Domus Marana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2010

Register and does not let in with that user, and if I would like to make a user with the same name then writes it that there is account like this already...

excuse me I cannot speak in English.

Orwen89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Same problem for my friend. Plz fix it!

Domus: I guess there's an error with the server.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-28-2010

What is the account name you're trying to register? Are you trying to register on these forums, or from www.lol-europe.com?

Orwen89

05-29-2010

One of the accountnames are hunarthas and the other is AoKitsune

My friend's account and his younger brothers'.

GanksUlongtime

05-29-2010

I am having a similar issue with my little cousin. I sent him a referral email from my account and sent him an email containing the link... both have not worked.

- It will not let him create an account with thes same name: says Acc. Name used
- Will not let him even log into the web site with the account

I Duplicated this by trying to make another account through the same proccess and had the same issue. Please fix this soon before he picks up another game lol

Orwen89

05-29-2010

UPDATE:
It's the European-version issue. Unfortunatelly they can't play with us, I guess becouse my account is an US account. How could they register for _US_ account?