#1 most reported champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golo

09-11-2011

I noticed one common theme when playing a 5 v 5.. I have a team that fail bot lane, vayne goes 0-5.. he gave first blood, kept dying... A jungle Tryndamere goes 1-0-1 and the first thing the top player does is blaming Trydamere for sucking... The confused Tryndamere questions "why do I suck, yet the vayne player who goes 0-5 doesn't suck?"... The soraka player also bot responds "because she dies normally, but you suck"... In the end, the Tryndamere goes 9-4 and teammate vayne goes 8-11 ... And person to blame for loss was Tryndamere...

What's the purpose of this? If Riot checks their logs, the most reported player who is person that chooses Tryndamere hands down.. always get blamed for everything.

ThereRnoIDs

09-11-2011

I thought eve/twitch was the most reported champ because its all I hear is report in prechat

ThereRnoIDs

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvblunts View Post
???
Sorry typing from fone.
Sometimes I cant backspace cause the screen keeps scrolling down and I cant see where the cursors at.
I meant, teitch and eve are ususlly reported b4 the game even starts

Golo

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvblunts View Post
i don't see vayne go 0/5 very often and i never see a jungle trynd so i dk where this is coming from.
vayne 0-5 happens all the time... you just don't see it because she gets 1-2 kills right after.. so she's 2-5 and looks pretty good.. but she fed 5 in a row and then never gets blamed... you know why?? like you said, i never seen vayne 0-5.. so it's okay...

GC Nate

09-11-2011

i heard cookie monster was the most reported champion. see- i was in this game with big bird and the count killed him twice under a tower and he was all gg cookie, thanks for helping. This is why cookie monster is always reported.