Would anyone be interesting in a Morgana guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

End0fDay

09-13-2011

Catalyst is awesome with Morg. x) It helps her sustain lane longer than most. So I'm pro-RoA all the way.
I would only buy thornmail if I already had some more HP from, say, a soul shroud, which frees up that CDR for sorc boots. Otherwise, I pick Frozen Heart; Morello's Evil Tome if ADs aren't a big issue on their team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvich9001 View Post
... The problem with guides is that people play the game differently, so if one person has success with a certain build, another person might think it's the worst thing ever. That's why I'm seeing if there are enough people interested in a Morgana guide before I make it.
I think Morgana has been getting more popular lately; I heard she's even banned in some high ELO games. Well received or not, I think you'd get lots of hits if you posted one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
There is a huge spectrum of ways to play Morgana, from pure AP, to tank (traditional or spell vamp), to support, it would be really hard to cover all of them in one guide, and the chances of some else having a guide to the specific balance of playstyles that you want is pretty low. Even if someone wanted to have an all-encompassing guide, the chances of someone having enough experience with all the different playstyles is pretty low.
That being said, I'm wondering if anyone else does this, or would at least consider getting boots of speed + move speed quints for Morgana. Along with the 3% movespeed from utility masteries, I'm thiiinking it would make landing her Q a lot easier, in terms of finding an angle, as well as maintaining her chain if people start scattering from her ult. I'm thinking of getting the quints, but I want to do a little research before I buy them. All opinions welcome, ty.

Followthehollow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

Other people may do it differently, but I always, ALWAYS rush hourglass.

Its synergy with Morgs ult is game changing if used properly.

Eggochiggo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I play Morgana a lot and going for hourglass first is such a pain and hinders your farm really badly. I feel if I can't get RoA first and don't have blue buff I can't spam my abilities to push a lane which she is so good at. Lately I've been building RoA -> glacial shroud -> will of the ancients (I have lived in team fights because of this item and if you have another AP class at low health and full mana it enables them to farm near you and stay in lane rather than tele back to get health.

Synhyborex

09-14-2011

i personally go double doran's ring to start. i can farm a lane to death and never run out of mana. gets me gold ridiculously fast to grab RoA and rabaddon afterwards

bylobog44

09-14-2011

Morgana is on the short list for my next champion. I'd love to see your guide.

DA

09-14-2011

clarity?

ick.

Siknus

09-14-2011

I love Morgana, as she was my first character that I actually designed a rune page just for and I mained her for a good 6 months back when LoL first came out. She was labled as support(lol).

My buid order is Dorans Ring. boots>health crystal>catalyst>if you team is losing lanes or you're getting rocked buy merc treads. If it's pretty even so far I always buy sorc boots.>blasting wand>RoA(I get flamed by my own team for buying this item until i start winning team fights for us. Even got flamed after winning a game for my team after the match was over. Dumba**es)> This is where my build splits into 2 ways. Who has the most kills on the other team? AP or AD? AD get hourglass(Armor first if you're getting focused). AP get Abyssal Scepter(negatron first if you're getting focused).> Buy hourglass/abyssal scepter(which ever wasn't bought first.)> Games very very rarely last this long for me but the deathcap is what you want.

I either mid or solo lane with her. W-Q-W-E-W-R. Getting W to rank 3 puts you in farm status for minion waves. Drop that soil on caster minions and bang 54g for you.

Scrazlor

09-14-2011

Add a friend of mine, or send him a message his name is afterworkmode, i've seen his recently played and all he plays is morgana. Try talking to him

WMWMWWMWMWMWMWMW

09-15-2011

Either going for a second dorans+boots or catalyst is pretty up in the air for me. It all depends on how well I harass, or how well I was harassed. The difference is only like, 500 gold. >u<