Would anyone be interesting in a Morgana guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrStones

09-11-2011

I play morgana quite often, I rarely die more than I kill, and I always get about three times assists than kills. I decided I should look on the forums to see what other people think about morgana, but I couldn't find any guides that resembled my strategy, and I even think that some of them were just downright wrong.

So, would anyone be interested in me sharing my morgana build and strategy for everyone who wants to play morgana but just doesnt know how, to learn how from?

Rownee

09-11-2011

Try Mobafire.com they have tons and tons of guides that you can review and publish your own if you'd like.

DrStones

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rownee View Post
Try Mobafire.com they have tons and tons of guides that you can review and publish your own if you'd like.
Yeah, I looked those over too, and none of them are very close at all to my strategy other than the fact that they build morgana with some kind of AP.

RawrCrono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2011

What's a basic rundown of your build?

DrStones

09-11-2011

Items: Will of ancients, Ionian boots, Rod of Ages, Rabadons, Abyssal scepter/thornmail (if your getting shut down by AD carries).
Skill order (early ones): soil, binding, soil, soil, shield, shackle
Summoner skills: Teleport, clairity

Cauldrath

09-11-2011

There is a huge spectrum of ways to play Morgana, from pure AP, to tank (traditional or spell vamp), to support, it would be really hard to cover all of them in one guide, and the chances of some else having a guide to the specific balance of playstyles that you want is pretty low. Even if someone wanted to have an all-encompassing guide, the chances of someone having enough experience with all the different playstyles is pretty low.

DrStones

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
There is a huge spectrum of ways to play Morgana, from pure AP, to tank (traditional or spell vamp), to support, it would be really hard to cover all of them in one guide, and the chances of some else having a guide to the specific balance of playstyles that you want is pretty low. Even if someone wanted to have an all-encompassing guide, the chances of someone having enough experience with all the different playstyles is pretty low.
I guess your right. The problem with guides is that people play the game differently, so if one person has success with a certain build, another person might think it's the worst thing ever. That's why I'm seeing if there are enough people interested in a Morgana guide before I make it.

theplqa

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanvich9001 View Post
Items: Will of ancients, Ionian boots, Rod of Ages, Rabadons, Abyssal scepter/thornmail (if your getting shut down by AD carries).
Skill order (early ones): soil, binding, soil, soil, shield, shackle
Summoner skills: Teleport, clairity
You really don't need the spell vamp.Morg only really benefits from it during laning and her passive already provides enough.

RoA is meh.I prefer Rylai's but there is barely a difference so whatever.

Rest is fine.Except Ionian should be replaced with Sorcs.

I am surprised you don't get Hourglass however.A tactic that most Morg players do is charge into the enemy team,activate their ulti,then activate Hourglass and instantly win team fights like that.

Skill order is fine.Max out soil first to farm and work on other skills depending on what you need.

You don't need Clarity.It's usefulness is gone in the mid game and you already have Teleport so it shouldn't be needed.Instead grab something like Flash and get an early Catalyst.

DrStones

09-11-2011

RoA is for mana, I get clarity so i can harrass and farm as much as I want early game. Hourglass doesnt let you move, so you can ONLY use it in teamfights. Ionian is there because Morgana is only vunerable when her CDs are on, so the shorter that time is the better.

Axiiom

09-11-2011

I play Morg every once in a while. I'll give this build a try and see if I like it (: