Malphite, Mordekaiser questions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaestel

05-26-2010

Hi
I am not realy experienced with Malphite and Mord, and i wanted to ask u some questions.
I realy like to play as Mordekeiser and Malphite and i build them tanky, with some support items. However sometimes i build Mord as a damage dealer ( heavy life steal) and i could kill 2 or 3 guys solo.
Or with malphite i managed to build him as a heavy damage dealer i could crit for 1900
so i ask u this

Are the chars realy bad when going damage ? I mean is it a dumb thing if i build them to be kilers ? I dont know my Elo, but even if i fight some fed people i can usualy kill them.

thanks for the responses (and sorry for my bad english)

Randomyzed

05-26-2010

Mmmm well i don't know malphite but i do know mordekaiser and heavy life steal isnt all that good for him as the brunt of his damage is through AP and his spells give him already large "health"regen constantly... i like to build morde tanky with good survivabilty i can take down a whole team of 5 by myself. life steal doesn't work on spells btw unless its Haunting Guise. Hopw this helps for the morde question and only play him if you love to be agressive and always pushing forwards

jaestel

05-26-2010

thanks for the response i think i should post my build :/ well i use froze mallet haunting guise the fire cloack the starks, bloodthirster and if i have the money last whisper : /

and for malph i try to get last whisper starks infinity edge black cleaver and if i have the gold frozen mallet
and usualy if i get the items i can crit for 2000 depending on target its awesome to 1 shot almost anybody.

so tell me what u think, im realy curious. ( and yes i love mordes playstyle)

Munsa

05-26-2010

I think you guys are kinda full of bull.

jaestel

05-26-2010

helpfull responses ftw

Randomyzed

05-26-2010

mmm well with morde u need a bit of health regen so u can keep spammin those skills and thats probably the most important thing to do
other than that its alright little too dpsy for my tastes

DreamyDays

05-26-2010

I don't play Malphite, but I main Mordekaiser.

I personally think that he is best utilized as Tank/???? hybrid.
Usual options for ???? include AD, AP, Support.

I like Tank/Support build.

SV, Sorc, Aegis, Starks, FM or Rylai. Throw in HG if you feel like it.
Choose whatever is needed for the sixth item, and replace the cheaper items for more expensive items that fits the situation. Drink elixers if you feel like it.

X Widow Maker X

05-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestel View Post
thanks for the response i think i should post my build :/ well i use froze mallet haunting guise the fire cloack the starks, bloodthirster and if i have the money last whisper : /

and for malph i try to get last whisper starks infinity edge black cleaver and if i have the gold frozen mallet
and usualy if i get the items i can crit for 2000 depending on target its awesome to 1 shot almost anybody.

so tell me what u think, im realy curious. ( and yes i love mordes playstyle)
So tell me how is it possible to hit 2k with malphite? I know it works for certain characters, wasnt aware malphite was one..

X Widow Maker X

05-26-2010

With your items you would be cirting for about 1k, if your lucky. Where is this other 1k coming from. You only have about 320 damage from items listed, double for crit

640 crit. How did this get turned into 2k?

ImmortalBrownies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

Well with Morde DPS does not usually suit him for the fact that his abilities rare based on Ap. But I usually go Tanker. Items I commonly use are Wardens Mail, Boots of Swift, Frozen Mallet,Sunfire Cap X 2, and I either trow in a Ralais Crystal Scepter for constant harrasment or Force of Nature for them Long battles >.<. Area DMG for the world lol