Time for Some Viewer Mail

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

05-25-2010

I can see the future, in a week, Riot will be offering the "super-special mega collector's edition" for only $120 ^^

Aegic

05-25-2010

Just awesome. Kudos to the creative kid, and kudos to RIOT for making a small dream come true. Way to go guys, where were you when I was a kid wanting to be a part of the X-Men?. ^_^

Boysenberry

05-25-2010

Gotta watch those kids, ladies and gents.

http://i.imgur.com/fLu6F.jpg

Dropkick Murphy

05-25-2010

That's fantastic.

It reminds me of letters I used to send to my favourite athletes when I was a kid, and I'd get sent a generalized letter that could be written to anyone, and an autographed photo in return. Except you guys actually went all out and took the time to actually personalize everything.

That is seriously just wonderful. I bet you that kids parents is recommending a certain game to the parents of their childs friends. hehe.

Longshot405

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

I always figured that you guys at Riot were awesome, but this went way past my expectations. The fact that you so greatly reward that fourth grader for sending you a letter about how much they like your game brings a big smile to my face. It's hard not to laugh when you think of the reaction that kid is going to have when they recieve their gift!

You guys are awesome. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but... Don't ever become a company with too big of a reputation. Seeing things like this from a company truly shows what great people you are.

MurdokX

05-25-2010

that framed shaco is wonderful! i wished i had that, great job Riot! love you guys more

CMEISTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

It doesnt Matter how catchy the name of a company could be, it doesnt matter how much money they make a year, it doesnt matter how big a company could be.
What does Matter is the people within the company, they are its heart and the reason the company keeps pumping foward everyday.

When i read the entire post, i didnt felt envy at all, i felt gratitud and joy to be part of the League of legends community.

Thumbs Up for you Riot.

-Cmeister-

Ovy

05-25-2010

Definitely put a smile on my face.

You stay classy, Riot Games.

Blike

05-25-2010

Wow that's really great Riot. I'm sure Robert really enjoyed his goody bag.
Can't say I'm not jealous.
It's nice to see that you have so much love for your fans and I'm sure that getting a letter in this way was more than satisfying to you as well.
Anyway keep up the good work.

BreakBloop

05-25-2010

Aww....so dang jealous. I want a sticker. But its nice to see a kid showing his appreciation