Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Time for Some Viewer Mail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

05-25-2010

Some of you might be so bold as to claim that snail mail is passe in this day and age, but we here at Riot think that a little personal touch like this can go a long way. This is especially true if you're in elementary school, and you've selected us to be the recipient of one of the first letters that you've ever written in your life. Riot Games is proud to have been the recipient of just such a letter. Sometimes it's not the awards, it's not the prestige, it's not even the money that drives us; it's the love.

If you’d like to take a gander at this poignant missive, we’ve taken the liberty of posting it to the blog... along with our reply. Go ahead and satisfy your curiosity by paying it a visit. (http://blog.leagueoflegends.com/?p=457)

Arizel

05-25-2010

wow, that is seriously awesome. I would be a fool if I didin't say I was more than a little envious >.>

So if you guys read all the mail..... I hope you guys got my response to the support mail, and the mail I just sent through the contact link on the official Riot page... There are some "issues" that I would like explained to me.

x OZ x

05-25-2010

I want a collector pack signed by the whole crew !

jaquesy

05-25-2010

Nice one Riot..Thats love

Duel

05-25-2010

It's actions like these that make me enjoy supporting Riot. Good job and keep up the enthusiasm and passion in your work.

05-25-2010

pretty sweet swag.

Cioran

Senior Recruiter

05-25-2010

Wow, so jealous...

Axecution

Recruiter

05-25-2010

This made my day.

randomneko

05-25-2010

Pure unadulterated awesome sauce. Heres hoping that he treasures that signed edition for a long, long time.

Does anyone else here remember their first letters?

I remember that we had to write to senators for ours in Elementary school. Mine was Montana and I got some sort of info packet in return. I wish I had been allowed to write to anyone I wanted like this kid.

Khaosk

05-25-2010

Ah, and just think in a few short years he'll be complaining about server status and leaving games to avoid losing ELO.

Actually I think I know this kid. He also wanted skins to be cheaper.