Anyone else grab a Lich Bane with Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hamr

05-25-2010

Lately I've been grabbing this item every game. I think it is a great item for Singed, especially late game when you have tons of AP. Basically you pop ult, hit them for a ton of damage, fling them, hit them for a ton of damage, then goo them and hit them for a ton again. It's death for non tanks.

JunKx

05-25-2010

honestly i'll get lich bane on every AP char i play. i especially love it on katarina since i have 3 spammable skills (1 doesn't need a target, 1 i can target friendlies) and i can take down turrets in a FLASH. with 600 AP late game i'll BB you for 250 damage, hit you for 700 damage, KI, hit you for 700 damage, shunpo for 700 damage, and hit you again for 700 damage...not to mention my ult having around 250 damage per dagger.

lich bane is an amazing item...little OP even maybe. it makes melee or AD builds on AD/AP viable chars completely useless. katarina is a good example again. AD build sure you have good BB and auto attack, but with lich bane your auto attack is even higher late game.

get it got it good

hamr

05-25-2010

Yeah I know what you mean. The reason I specifically say Singed is because he is my main, and I have never seen anyone put it in a Singed build

SPUDOFDOOM

05-26-2010

Can't forget that it makes you have an even more crazzzyyy move speed.

Krosan

05-26-2010

I prefer Force of Nature for Singed, but my build for him doesn't really include AP anyway, just movespeed and Mundo-esque health regeneration. I'm no major threat to an enemy hero except for flinging him into my buddies, but it gives me the durability to run around at warp speed keeping three lanes pushed back, giving my boys the advantage in engagement and pushing.

What's that? Three-man gank? I don't have time for that ****, I'm outta here. *ghostcleanseroflrofl*

IBmCaLL

03-18-2011

I might have to try this.

ICE Gang Golex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2011

It's a nice pick if you have nice AP and can get in range to use it, although if you need to be tankier I'd advise against it.

RadarMatt

03-04-2012

I've always been troubled about Singed's low damage so this is a great item to freak people out. Maybe add with Rabadon's Deathcap and Mejai's Soulstealer if you're feeling particularly ahead late game?

Pangyaa

03-04-2012

it can be good just like deathfire grasp but its generally not worth the gold on singed since you dont build full ap (i hope) and his skills arent spammable.

TacticalRevenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

I only get it as a 6th item (5th if I need that extra MR and speed now) and I'm building a lot of AP.

RoA-->Sorcerer shoes-->Abyssal scepter-->Zhonya-->Deathcap-->Lich Bane with Baron and Blue and Red buffs, Blue/Red/Green pots, a teammate with WotA and maybe Aegis and **** you hurt so bad. Replacing Zhonya with Rylai or Frozen Heart or even haunting guise works too and shoes for ninja tabi or merc threads

I usually avoid it if I'm not owning