Which items do not stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sundancer

09-16-2009

Boots don't stack.
Aura items obviously don't stack.
Is there any items other than those that does not stack?
For example:
-does zeals attackspeed stack?
-does armor with 40 damage a second stack?

CaptPlanet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

If it says UNIQUE passive/aura, it does NOT stack. If there is no UNIQUE, then feel free to stack to your heart's content.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2009

actually the aura item's do stack to an extent. only the movement speed doesn't stack on boots, everything else will.

Amunz

09-16-2009

Stacking shouldn't be allowed period for anything other than consumes.

They ruin the diversity of item development with characters and the strats with them.

Natural20

09-17-2009

Do the cooldown items stack? They are all listed as Unique. If I have a 10% and 20% cooldown item, do I get 30% reduced cooldowns, or just 20%?

Cantor

09-17-2009

I think it's you'd only get 20% although I've seen some confusing threads on that issue. What I've wondered a couple times is whether or not you can stack a UNIQUE passive, with a UNIQUE aura that have the same effect. like say, the cooldown aura of soul shroud with the cooldown passive of another cooldown item like glacial shroud.

ERazER

09-17-2009

Auras stack in a specific way. If 2 heroes have the same aura item, both will benefit from both auras, while everyone around them will benefit from only one of the auras.

ERazER

09-18-2009

Cooldown reductions from the multiples of the same item does not stack, but two different items with cooldown reduction stack fully(up until the cap of 40% cooldown reduction).

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

09-19-2009

currently everything stacks, bar the movespeed gained from boots. Cooldown reductions are capped, i think the number is 35%, so if you have cooldown reduction runes + masteries, then you dont need a lot of items to hit the number. Aura items will stack for the carriers, but not for anyone who does not hold the aura item. Items with bonus dodge and crit straight stack with each other.

Ive also heard that lifesteal wont stack percentages, it will just take the highest % lifesteal you currently have (although Warwick's passive will stack with it). not 100% sure on the lifesteal though

ERazER

09-19-2009

Lifesteal stacks fully, you can even get over 100% lifesteal.
Max CD reduction is 40% as I've said in my previous post.