New Free Champions (Week 27)

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 25
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maharaja

05-25-2010

Why "LOL" at Kassadin Melee DPS?? Please have a look at hero stats before making such comments. If you look at the hero stats, you can see that Kassadin is the most per second damage dealing character at lvl18 without items. (AS x damage) And many players including me use it that way. A hero can be played in more than one way.

Chargers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

liking the new champion week, finally morde is gone

OORAH34

05-25-2010

i want morde again.... its fun to be a big nasty invincible being of death

Arctura42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben4zwin View Post
Kass is melee DPS LOL
There is a rather awesome guide somewhere on dps Kassadin. It's not all bad - and AP Kassadin, believe it or not, suffers from more mana issues than AP Kassadin. In addition, AP Kassadin flat out ignores one ability and half a passive - which is not something a build should do. AP Kassadin has his use: Riftwalk. But that's it. DPS Kassadin is about actually using the rest of his abilities - note that both his other right click abilities are disables - which is handy for a dps to have.

I was once of your opinion. I too, would laugh. But try DPS Kassadin. Look at the awesome guide that currently escapes me. THEN, after you either confirm that it is worthless/realize that it is a good alternative, THEN you can come back here and tell the whole community that they are wrong.

Some heroes can fulfill more than the one role that Riot gives them. However, being as they are designed with that role in mind, you would think that it would be SOMEWHAT beneficial to try building them that way, instead of laughing at something you never tried because you were blinded by one ability.

The whole point of LoL is customization. You can take any character, give him any masteries/runes, put him on any map, and give him any build and role, and see how it goes. It's not about finding the ideal build and sticking to it like nothing else exists.

bool previousStatement; //false = normal, true = TLDR

//Insert code for user to enter value for previousStatement here.

if(previousStatement == 1)
{
cout<< "Try DPS Kassadin, then come back and laugh.";
}
else
{
cout<< "Thank you for reading.";
}

return 0;

SoopaTomato

Recruiter

05-25-2010

so the first akali i see today goes 0/5, i don't have high hopes for the rest of the week

Auroros Osprey

05-25-2010

i will melt faces with Akali this week. shes so over powered in such a subtle way it makes her not over powered, thus making her balanced and even under powered so i can win games and be secretly on top of the world.

ie, shes a ton of fun to play ^.^

Bigern

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharaja View Post
Why "LOL" at Kassadin Melee DPS?? Please have a look at hero stats before making such comments. If you look at the hero stats, you can see that Kassadin is the most per second damage dealing character at lvl18 without items. (AS x damage) And many players including me use it that way. A hero can be played in more than one way.

Hope I'm never in a game with this guy.

MarsCollective

05-25-2010

I hope Udyr is free next week, Ive been anxious to try him out and Ive never seen him on a free week..

Juisred

Recruiter

05-25-2010

Ooh! Ooh! I would like to try out Mundo, just saying...

Reinsokken

05-25-2010

RIOT PLEASE READ lol

OUTLAW CHAMPION

His design would be a retched outlaw, I'm thinking of Charlie from "310 to Yuma" because he looks SICK!. I would like the champion to actually be mounted on a horse, like a brown stallion. Armed with a Revolver and a Winchester Rifle on his back

Chavez, The Merciless Outlaw
pronounced (shh-ah-vez)

An Outlaws Nature - Passive
Chavez loads his revolver with an explosive round every 12 seconds(shows an explosive round buff). this round deals 20/35/50 bonus magic damage and slows target by 15% for 2 seconds on his next attack. (works like shen's ki strike)
* this effect can happen during "Unload Revolver"

Unload Revolver 100/90/80/70/60mana Cooldown 14/13/12/11/10
Chavez Quickly Unloads his revolver at chosen target dealing 45% his attack damage plus 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.2)magic damage 6 times over the next 2 seconds.
*the attack stops before all shots are fired if the targeted unit leaves your maximum attack range*

Stallion Bloodlines 110 mana Cooldown 24 seconds
Chavez gets 12%/14%/16%/18%/20% increased movement speed for the next 8 seconds.
Chavez also pushes units off to the sides 150 units to the left or right of him as he moves over them, the units are then stunned for 0.8 seconds(this effect cannot happen on the same target for another 4 seconds)

Duel 90/95/100/105/110mana Cooldown 21 seconds
Chavez marks a target. This target has 35%/40%/45%/50%/55% reduced attack speed when attacking Chavez. Chavez gets 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% increased attack speed and 7%/9%/11%/13%/15% increased damage while attacking the marked target.
* Effect lasts for 6 seconds(marked unit is also revealed as long as he is still marked)

Sharp-shot -Ultimate- 150 mana Cooldown 75/70/65 seconds 1100 range
Chavez takes out his Winchester and charges for 3/2.5/2 seconds after he choses his target. After Chavez finishes charging he fires his rifle dealing his attack damage plus 150/200/250 (+0.4)magic damage to chosen target. Target is then winded and stunned for 1.5 seconds
*stunning Chavez interrupts charge.

12345612 ... 25