Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion IP Price Reductions: Poppy and Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Will N Sanity

09-09-2011

Quote:
A White Knight:
How about making some less played champions reduced price? I don't see that many poppys, but I see a garen almost every game. You don't need to reduce price on 6k champions everyone plays (caitlyn, mf, etc), but do reduce them on ones you don't see ever (cassiopiea, galio, renekton).

I agree with that. Renekton isn't even worth maximum price, since no one hardly plays him as it is.

John Dow

09-09-2011

no... no... NO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NecroMagister

Recruiter

09-09-2011

You owe me 800 IP Riot

DuckofDoom

09-09-2011

This is the opposite of what is correct IP reduction in my opinion..

Garen is insanly easy, he should be 450. Poppy actually takes skill comparetively (!hitting someone on a wall!) so poppy should remain 1350...

Will N Sanity

09-09-2011

They should lower old champions, like Kog. He's been out almost as long as Xin has, and I don't see him very often. Reduce the price, and I bet a lot more people wou- No wait, keep doing it how you're doing.

[I'd never be able to mid again if more people play him...]

alllen

09-09-2011

huh i just bought garen last week.

oh well

haippa

09-09-2011

Cool, right after I buy garen.

Dare Evans

09-09-2011

I KNEW it. I JUST KNEW IT! Bought Garen yesterday. I was going to wait, but I just HAD to do it.

Chowchilla

09-09-2011

going to end up with only 450 and 6300 IP champs haha

Seikilos

09-09-2011

First release a 6300 champion, make loadsamoney from it.

Months later, reduce the price of said champion to 3150. A HUGE number of people will jump on the new champ with IP.

Release a skin for that champ shortly after. More people will own the champ, meaning more skin sales.

Earn maximum profit while showing the fanbase you do care, at least a little bit.