Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion IP Price Reductions: Poppy and Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zardoc

09-09-2011

Quote:
OH WAIT. THE SERVERS HAVE BEEN DOWN ALL FREAKING DAY.

....?

Sparkled

09-09-2011

Quote:
Tulicloure:
Guys asking for refunds lol.
It's like asking a store to repay part of your computer because it's worth nothing now but when you bought it it costed a lot.
Things change price. If you're not happy with that find another world to live in. ¬¬

P.S.: Oh noes! More Garens spinning aroud!

Sadly I've seen too many times people in stores demanding refunds because something they bought last week is on sale this week. Even sadder is that they usually get them....

Nirosu

09-09-2011

Awesome but forcing extremes in IP costs might not be a good idea. Meaning lower some 4800, and 6300 IP champs. It really should be a pyramid shape not a hourglass shape scaling.

Chiddaling

09-09-2011

If 6300 IP champs were to be reduced, I think these champs would be picked:

Anivia
Ezreal
Karthus

Lizerus

09-09-2011

Glad I held off on buying Poppy.

BlueBeanstalk

09-09-2011

How about making some less played champions reduced price? I don't see that many poppys, but I see a garen almost every game. You don't need to reduce price on 6k champions everyone plays (caitlyn, mf, etc), but do reduce them on ones you don't see ever (cassiopiea, galio, renekton).

NaJin Slash

09-09-2011

Quote:
Milkness:
I'd prefer some 6300's to be reduced... but this is okay... I suppose...

I've actually seen a lot of 6300's be reduced down to 3150 and same with some 3150's. We get TF and others for 1350 and shaco and others down to 3150.

Will N Sanity

09-09-2011

Quote:
Zardoc:
....?

I woke up around 10 hours ago and have been trying to get on LoL ever since... Every time I've went to log in, it gives me a message saying: "The servers are currently busy. Please try again later."

Edit: Yea yea, down vote me more for telling the truth. Shows me how many trolls are among us.
Edit2: Yea yea, remove the down votes so I look like an idiot! Oh well, not helping to bring the servers back up for me. ):

Be a Belieber

09-09-2011

Demaciaaaa

ballgo

Recruiter

09-09-2011

They should lower blitzcrank