Champion IP Price Reductions: Poppy and Garen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElAlmirante

09-12-2011

I already own these champs but im very very happy about this! good job riot!

Elcleo

09-13-2011

I think that they need to lower some 6300's to the 4800's... only 3 there if I remember right o-o

THEMANIACE

09-13-2011

going to play soon and GOING TO GET GAREN because i don't own any tanks/off tanks except cho'gath. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!! plz lower some 6300, 4800, and 3150 Ip costs PLZ!!!

UFearTheBeard

09-14-2011

Poppy was already relatively Cheap AND Awesome.
What am I missing.....?

InversionSR

09-14-2011

Make Sivir free. Seriously shes not worth 450 IP and that way you wont have to eventually fix her as shes just the free underpowered give away hero.
I mean she only works as a carry in bot games anyway so why not let the newbies have sum joy!!

InversionSR

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervex View Post
Good for me conserving IP until I want them. ^^
That's quite sad for those who bought them before IP reduction. We know the feeling...

And yes.. I do believe a few selection of 6.3k IP should be deduced that are occasionally used. ^^ And for me.. I'd like Kennen be reduced and some Underpowered champs to make them even.

Thank!
I agree with all of this except the word "kennen" hes in no way underpowered. Its jsut u see heaps of noob kennen feeders during his free week.

InversionSR

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeliaMoon View Post
*sigh* Our beef isn't with the "classic" champions that lots of us already own. It's with the 6300 champions. There are too many in that price range. And depending on how often you play, it can take a ridiculous amount of time to buy one of those champions with IP. =/ (Say you average 100 IP a game...that's 63 games!)

I think that every time you release a new 6300 IP champion, you should reduce the price of another champion that's been priced at 6300 for a long time. I think that's super fair. You'll still be making lots of money off of people buying newer champs with RP, and you'll be making lots of your players very happy. =)
Yay now I don't have to post my opinion any more.... oh wait

but yeh i think its market economics. so champions are now either going to be 1350IP or 6300IP or 450IP no midrange. Im interested to see if they increase the price on trundle or drop it, he does seem quite overpriced compared to the others.

pokeblue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

wow garen was already OP but now he is like the OP champ spin to win -.-

Skyluin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

sweet

Neeck

09-26-2011

reduce Jarven!!!