Mejias and Occult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oderus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-09-2011

I hate them... for many reasons.. I dont even like when my own teammates get them in bot fights.
I think they just ruin the fun for everyone on both sides of the fight. Last I checked video games were supposed to be fun.

Yes, I know that it takes some kills/assists, but even a troll can stand back and get assists.

Hit delete on stacking items.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Mejais and Occult offer interesting bits to the game. While it may make someone rather fed and difficult to kill, it also points them out as focal targets; see this target, kill they ass.

I've never really had much problem with stacking items on either side, and tbh Sword of the Occult is the least used of them. It provides very little (a 15% MS and 110 AD) and is dangerous to use in the first place cause all melee AD champs, whether caster or DPS, need to get too close to use a kill stack item safely.

DM Ridged

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oderus1 View Post
I think they just ruin the fun for everyone on both sides of the fight. Last I checked video games were supposed to be fun.
League is trying to be an E-Sport, this is not mario cart, this is LoL, a competitive game where hundreds of thousands of dollars is on the line. I find them very fun, as they test your skills to maintain effectiveness in team fights while not dieing. also i find it fun killing someone who has a bunch of stacks up.

Vuther

09-09-2011

They are difficult to use very well without steamrolling the enemy and require spending a significant amount of gold to create them and get initiatially...nothing. The only kill/assist stacking item (if we ain't counting Warmog's) that is remotely reliable is supports getting assists way from behind the rest of the team. Otherwise, they are really not seriously viable.

AntiTcb

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent331 View Post
League is trying to be an E-Sport, this is not mario cart, this is LoL, a competitive game where hundreds of thousands of dollars is on the line. I find them very fun, as they test your skills to maintain effectiveness in team fights while not dieing. also i find it fun killing someone who has a bunch of stacks up.
They're not used in any way, shape, or form, competitively. Those players don't often get enough kills in the game to justify the purchase. They make many less mistakes than the average person, leading to less overall kills in the game, which means that your snowball item is a waste.