Sona Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xWingless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

just wondering how LoL community would feel if riot changed her passive so that it could also be used every 4-6 auto attacks

EDIT: sorry for the confusion i meant for it to be with the original passive, so it charges like pantheon blocks

Styx117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

would be horrible as idealing a sona would not be auto attacking creeps. She would be forced to rely on auto attacking champs for her passive, which is risky and cannot always be done.

Being able to activate passive with spells is much safer as she can get it with her heals and wont be forced to push the lane or atk champions

AntiSkillshot

09-08-2011

Quote:
every 4-6 auto attacks
as in that you don't need to cast abilities? Then you'd have tons of AS Sona's out there e.e I think the passive should effect 3 auto attacks.

OMBlah

09-08-2011

You mean so like she can use 2 skills, attack 6 times, use a skill and then double proc?
That would be fun, but kinda freakishly OP.
It'd make me happy though, since her heal is almost nothin now.

Styx117

09-08-2011

the OP said "changed" so that means the original passive is removed in place of his idea

Terryujin

09-08-2011

Late game Sona will more likely be spamming her Auras rapidly to keep them all active, which synergizes well with her current passive. Cast 3 auras, pause to poke something, go back to spamming auras. Changing the passive to be based on auto-attacks would be a worse change than the healing nerf that was done, in my opinion.

FearTheSkorpion

09-08-2011

No. Buff her heal, but don't do this. I don't want to see Phantom Dancers on Sona.