Temporary reprieve for mac client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheySeeMeRolln

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminatorWSG View Post
ok i got all the way to the file i need to replace but what do i replace it with? when i downloaded the OPs file it just gave me gibberish. Any help?
do a right click and save target as. open your app folder and find lol then right click and choose Show Package Contents, then follow the OPs instructions for finding the directory.

KingFirmin504

09-08-2011

got it thanks

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

What's funny is Riot may not find out about this since they never check these forums anyway.

Prfuzn

09-08-2011

I love you bro <3

Draconic74

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
What's funny is Riot may not find out about this since they never check these forums anyway.
That might just be the case... Hopefully they just leave us alone. It's really quite sad that we have to resort to this sort of thing.

LouisMIGD

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGDUCKS View Post
how do you get that directory? All I have is just League of Legends, nothing more. Just the app itself.
Open your Applications Folder in Finder then right click to the League of Legends ICON, you will see a list of options, click Show Package Contents to get in the directory.

Prfuzn

09-08-2011

By the way, my main account ( the one i'm posting with ) has been suspended, for no reason ? :O

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavi132 View Post
oh man that was a good laugh.

minxx

09-08-2011

Uploading at the moment, a screen recording of how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wolf2416

Anne Bancroft

09-08-2011

do we know if it will say that we have logged in on a mac client? I'm worried that they will find out about this fix by simply looking at logs and seeing that we are all logging in on mac clients after it was shut down.