Isnt a problem just read IMPORTANT for LoL and creators

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dj Alex

05-24-2010

All what I want/or musts to be in LoL: Try to read all not with skip, i think are good ideas

Sorry where i put this Reply it will never happen again.

-droping items on the ground and pick them back(only for the player who purchased the item)
-new maps and mods
-new skins for all champions(more fun,and looks good)
-the FPS(graphics) musts to be upgraded to look good(like DotA)
-the maps to be: 1x1(1 player vs 1player maps) 3x3 and 5x5(winter versions,rainy versions-this will make the game too look good)
-Day-Night time(Clock for game)
-when an champion gets legendary(killing enemy champions) to get a legendary power(super power-if champion dies = lost super power)
-the skins of champions must be upgraded(to see champions face etc)
-more iventory slots(from 6 to 10 or 12)
-when champion reaches level 18 to get(buy from item shop) legendary items(legendary items for me musts to be expensive 3000-5000gold)
-i think in LoL musts to be more rune slots
-in LoL musts to be Leaver Control ( if a player exits a game and don't reconnect ,the players who are online in that game can control the leavers champion - i think this is a bad idea)

I think that's all but LoL must be same with DotA or more...
I'm trying to tell to the creators of this game,they must to update the game,to look great and more improvements.
For me LoL its same as DotA but it musts to be upgraded.
If creators of LoL wants this game to be the best i have a idea: -Imagination-

Sorry for my english i cant type very good but i can understand what I'm typing.

Muramas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Alex View Post

-droping items on the ground and pick them back(only for the player who purchased the item)
-new maps and mods
-new skins for all champions(more fun,and looks good)
-the FPS musts to be upgraded to look good(like DotA)
-the maps to be: 1x1 3x3 and 5x5(winter versions,rainy versions-this will make the game too look good)
-Day-Night time(Clock for game)
-when an champion gets legendary to get a legendary power(super power-if champion dies = lost super power)
-the skins of champions must be upgraded(to see champions face etc)
-more iventory slots(from 6 to 10 or 12)
-when champion reaches level 18 to get(buy from item shop) legendary items(legendary items for me musts to be expensive 3000-5000gold)
-i think in LoL musts to be more rune slots
-in LoL musts to be Leaver Control ( if a player exits a game and don't reconnect ,the players who are online in that game can control the leavers champion - i think this is a bad idea)

I think that's all but LoL must be same with DotA or more...
I'm trying to tell to the creators of this game,they must to update the game,to look great and more improvements.
For me LoL its same as DotA but it musts to be upgraded.
If creators of LoL wants this game to be the best i have a idea: -Imagination-

Sorry for my english i cant type very good but i can understand what I'm typing.
For one...this is the wrong forum to post this

-dropping items : There is no need for this and gold should not be shared.
-new maps and mods : They are working on new maps and drafting mode
-new skins for all champions : They are working on this
-the FPS musts to be upgraded to look good: No idea what you mean
-the maps to be: 1x1 3x3 and 5x5: I don't know what you mean but rain might be bad because people already complain about snow and you can make practice matches with 1v1-5v5 and TT is 3v3
-Day-Night time: A in game clock might be nice because I know they go by PST but it would be nice to clearly state a gametime so that we can coordinate
-when an champion gets legendary to get a legendary power: No idea what you mean
-the skins of champions must be upgraded: No idea what you mean.
-more inventory slots: This is not needed in normal play, maybe in future mods but not in nexus matches.
-when champion reaches level 18 to get: not a good idea. All items should be accessible at all levels.
-i think in LoL musts to be more rune slots: I think it could use less
-in LoL musts to be Leaver Control : Not sure what you mean

Helfeather

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2010

1) Wrong forum section.
2) Why do you need to drop items? There is no need for this with LoL's buy system.
3) Riot works on maps and skins all the time.
4) LoL already looks better than DotA. What are you talking about? I get 60 FPS just fine.
5) Don't need day and night. No point. Why copy something useless?
6) Super power is dumb. Carries will always get it. Games will be first to get legendary.
7) MORE INVENTORY SLOTS? No. This will unbalance the game.
8) Legendary items at level 18? So you can have 12 inventory slots with legendary items?
9) Don't need more rune slots.
10) Leaver control doesn't work too well, because that leaver still has no gold bank and no one is going to level two heroes at once and share one player's worth of gold for two champions.
11) LoL is NOT trying to fully copy DotA. And they update regularly. You obviously haven't been playing very long. DotA updates like once in a blue moon, and you're saying LoL doesn't update enough? Please.

Dj Alex

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfeather View Post
1) Wrong forum section.
2) Why do you need to drop items? There is no need for this with LoL's buy system.
3) Riot works on maps and skins all the time.
4) LoL already looks better than DotA. What are you talking about? I get 60 FPS just fine.
5) Don't need day and night. No point. Why copy something useless?
6) Super power is dumb. Carries will always get it. Games will be first to get legendary.
7) MORE INVENTORY SLOTS? No. This will unbalance the game.
8) Legendary items at level 18? So you can have 12 inventory slots with legendary items?
9) Don't need more rune slots.
10) Leaver control doesn't work too well, because that leaver still has no gold bank and no one is going to level two heroes at once and share one player's worth of gold for two champions.
11) LoL is NOT trying to fully copy DotA. And they update regularly. You obviously haven't been playing very long. DotA updates like once in a blue moon, and you're saying LoL doesn't update enough? Please.

1)Well for me LoL is good but the graphics ...
2)I don't mean they must to copy DotA ... if it can look as DotA will be very good...
3)I just said what i want/or musts in LoL
4)Where should i put this ? :-??