Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early release (with bugs/possible downtime) VS. Later release (with minor/no bugs)

Early release (with bugs/possible downtime) 156 67.83%
Later release (with minor/no bugs) 74 32.17%
Voters 230 .

Early release (with bugs/possible downtime) VS. Later release (with minor/no bugs)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

09-08-2011

Quote:
RoyalBlue:
Haters going to hate kinda thing? I'm not even raging, I'm looking forward to Dominion and I hope that the first time they upload it works, because I'm probably going to jump in. That said one of the amazing things Riot's staff does is try to get a product to work on a broad base of player's computers and internet capacities and I hope they continue this trend. To my mind they can take all the time they need to deliver the whole product. I fail to see how being frustrated about this does anything but demonstrate a person's self-centered views, it's not like Riot staff have stopped working on Dominion.

Yeah, I guess. But I though people would be rational, but seeing it go from 11-9 now to 20-11 now, maybe I was erong.

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

09-08-2011

i think its funny these white knights saying " I can wait for dominion i dont wont it full of bugs "

ppl at pax played it at it's current state and i heard no complaints all praises.

every game has bugs and when dominion comes out it will have bugs.

just give us the map already, don't let this turn into another string along magma chamber.

Shini Laser

09-08-2011

Quote:
sizzackz:
i think its funny these white knights saying " I can wait for dominion i dont wont it full of bugs "

ppl at pax played it at it's current state and i heard no complaints all praises.

every game has bugs and when dominion comes out it will have bugs.

just give us the map already, don't let this turn into another string along magma chamber.

There is an acceptable level of bugs. If you watched the streams or actually looked at the praise carefully, there were plenty of noticible bugs. Lets not even include all the possible bugs that might arise from the move to a live from private server they are trying to minimize.

It isn't being a white knight to say we can wait for a FREE service. It is you being an ass by trying to use "white knight" like it is an insult.

Ezmod

09-08-2011

40 people play LOL

sizzackz

Master Recruiter

09-08-2011

White Knights= ppl sticking up for riot and awnsering what they think is the right awnser.

When they need to awnser for themselves.

I was/have been excited for Magma Chamber, when it was annouced like what a year ago ?!?!?

I don't want to see the same for Dominion, and would like some kind of awsner.

I mean Magma Chamber was even hinted in PC gamer. zzzz

Ezmod

09-08-2011

white knights also = KKK lol(the laugh)

Shini Laser

09-08-2011

Quote:
sizzackz:
White Knights= ppl sticking up for riot and awnsering what they think is the right awnser.

When they need to awnser for themselves.

I was/have been excited for Magma Chamber, when it was annouced like what a year ago ?!?!?

I don't want to see the same for Dominion, and would like some kind of awsner.

I mean Magma Chamber was even hinted in PC gamer. zzzz

I am not sticking up for Riot. I am not saying what I think Riot would say. Why? Because Riot wouldn't call you a tard for misconstruing "soon" as meaning "within 9 days" or whatever your broken logic circuit has dictated. Even if you claimed "soon" meant 10 years from now, you would be wrong, since soon has no solid definition in regards of time.

z kanee

09-08-2011

In my opinion is, that they should release it early, because no matter how many times they patch Dominion, bugs/glitches will always be there. There's no helping that, their coders aren't perfect, same with their testers. If they release it early, and actually patch weekly or biweekly, it'll all work out.

Ezmod

09-08-2011

Keep voting seeing how it might be good stats for them to realize how to hype up a community without any mistakes next time.

Burnie

Recruiter

09-08-2011

I'm probably not going to play Dominion right off the bat when it releases. I'm STILL having fun in Summoner's Rift, and I've been level 30 for months now. Let them iron out the bugs with the ridiculous amount of new players, then join in when things are perfect. Also, it might be worth waiting for some mobafire guides to come out specifically for Dominion before you play, if you're a bit noobish. I know I won't be playing as Warwick in Dominion until there's a tried and true method of doing it without Madred's Bloodrazor.