Hello I have question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznMuffinn

05-24-2010

Can hacks get your ip or acc banned? If yes, which ones?

Muramas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

There is no way of transferring IP from one champ to another. You should not use any program that modifies the game data either (like map zoom) that can get you banned because they can see changes made to the client.

Shaifou

05-24-2010

Why the **** would you want to hack? Wow, I seriously want to slap you right now.

Muramas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

From the question he posted I don't know if he is asking for hacks or asking for ways to prevent people from hacking his account...either way, don't do either.

Helfeather

Recruiter

05-24-2010

Question 1: Yes.

Question 2: Everything that can be categorized as a 'hack' will probably get you banned. Any mods, cheats, or whatever other terminology you might substitute might get you banned too.

Ripplez

05-25-2010

some games allow the use of mods to change how the game looks and things but not the core gameplay. for example, a radius around a tower you pass showing its range doesnt intrinsicly change the game but might help you figure out if a move will work or not. something doable with just experience but the radius makes it easier to do. or like turning your character blue and the opponents red in the case of mirror matchs so that in a big fight you can easily make out whos who without having to look at the names first. some games dont ban things like that, others do. i think he wasnt sure to what extent hacks werent allowed, im not sure sorry