Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Olaf is good late game, huh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rath11

09-08-2011

Then why did I just lose an hour long game to a ****ing tryn? :/ Even when the team has thornmail + CC?
Then why the **** do I always lose long games to any ****ing team?
In fact, the only time I've won an hour or longer game was twice. Every other time we get face-rolled at the end somehow.
Olaf good late game my ass. Am I doing something wrong? It's as if later in the game equates to less of a chance to win with Olaf. This champion not late game or something? Did I miss a message here? Something ****ed up? It's as if I win A LOT more often if the game doesn't last that long! Berserker greaves, frozen mallet, Warmongs, Atmas, Phantom dancer, infinity edge. Anything better than this for Olaf or have I reached my limit with this game's character?

Urscythe

09-08-2011

I think the real problem is that Thornmail doesn't really do much vs right-click carries.

Aria Sachou

09-08-2011

U need to get thornmail too, also get Lifesteal with him, your True damage heals you for a ton.

Urscythe

09-08-2011

Quote:
Aria Sachou:
U need to get thornmail too, also get Lifesteal with him, your True damage heals you for a ton.

lol.

youre a gay fish

09-08-2011

Olaf does have really good late game, but so does tryndamere,with a fully built tryndamere you can pretty much put your game on auto-pilot and get penta's as long as you can time your ulti

Armenix

09-08-2011

Tryn > Olaf after level 11 or so. Olaf is a pretty useless champ ATM. He nukes GREAT at the early levels, and has the potential utility to be good late game, but has a hard time getting there. Once he gets there, the game is already over, or better champs out-do Olaf due to better money and overall better utility.

Bobby Vang

09-08-2011

Infinity Edge / Phantom / Phantom / Bloodthirster / Frozen Mallet / Mercury Treads or Last Whisper

Yeah I know my build is bad, but it goes for max damage. I completely ignore the HP->AD ability by not stacking health. ;z