Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will Dominion Be Ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RogueDarius

09-07-2011

I have not seen this addressed anywhere in the media releases or forum posts. It certainly has the potential to be ranked, but I highly doubt it will be ranked immediately. I really hope it will, but I am just wondering if anyone found something that I didn't.

Noetherian

09-07-2011

Not at release, but they plan to offer Ranked Dominion at some point in the future once people have become familiar with the new game modes and its associated game play.

RogueDarius

09-07-2011

Quote:
Noetherian:
Not at release, but they plan to offer Ranked Dominion at some point in the future once people have become familiar with the new game modes and its associated game play.

Awesome thats exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you.

Teemo Hunter

09-07-2011

Quote:
Brackhar:
Depends on your guys, really. We want to turn it on when you guys feel that things are ready for ranked play, both in terms of the map balance and general awareness of how to play the map.

As the guy acouple posts above said.

Roadwarrior

09-07-2011

This has been addressed many times.

Davrel

09-08-2011

wasnt it obviously that it will be ranked ?

we need elo !! competitive!!! we need to rage at the elo system etc.pp.