Managing Item Slots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

honda06

05-24-2010

I reach end game and have all the items I want except for one and I only have 1 more slot left. But in order to get the last item I want, I need to build it first and need maybe two or three slots in order to do it. In Dota, I was able to put down items on the ground or let my chicken hold some of my items to free up the necessary slots I need to get my final item. Is something like this possible in LOL or would I have to settle for a lesser item that would not need to be built? Thanks for the help.

JustWatson

05-24-2010

In this game you don't need to first have the component items to build a higher tier of item. Simply click on the item you're looking to build, and if you have the gold, it will give you the item without you needing to buy all the components.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

You can buy the whole item at once, you only need 1 slot, regardless of the number of components. Also if The item costs, for example 3000, and there is one component that costs 900, you can buy thi component, and later on when u have 2100 directly upgrade it to the big item auto-filling in the missing components. Again, only 1 slot is required.

honda06

05-24-2010

I see. Thank you! That was really helpful.