Caps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

are there certain capped level for critical chance, crit damage, attack speed, CDR, and lifesteal?

Kazuar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeart69 View Post
are there certain capped level for critical chance, crit damage, attack speed, CDR, and lifesteal?
Crit Chance-100%
Crit DMG-No
AS-2,500
CDR-Something about 40%, not sure
Lifesteal-100%

Xeyon

05-24-2010

attack speed isnt percent based? idk where to look to see my actual speed

SomniumProxy

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuar View Post
Crit Chance-100%
Crit DMG-No
AS-2,500
CDR-Something about 40%, not sure
Lifesteal-100%
CDR is hard capped on 40%, that's correct

You have the lifesteal wrong. There is no cap for lifesteal :P

About AS - it's not % capped, it's capped on 2,5 attacks per sec. You can see your attaks/sec as one of the champion stats shown next to the portret ingame.

DayInTheSun

05-24-2010

It's at the bottom left hand corner of your screen. You can check your attack speed and all of your other stats there.

SyeBlaze

05-24-2010

attack speed is a number in the bottom left hand corner. It usually starts at .63 or somewhere in that viscinity. Some heroes, then, get up to 1.02 or so. This is how many attacks you get off in one second. When you get an item that gives you more attack speed, it modifies your BASE attack speed (level 1 attack speed)

Someone please correct me if I'm utterly wrong. I don't play high attack speed builds often.

SomniumProxy

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyeBlaze View Post
attack speed is a number in the bottom left hand corner. It usually starts at .63 or somewhere in that viscinity. Some heroes, then, get up to 1.02 or so. This is how many attacks you get off in one second. When you get an item that gives you more attack speed, it modifies your BASE attack speed (level 1 attack speed)

Someone please correct me if I'm utterly wrong. I don't play high attack speed builds often.
There are additive and multiplicative AS adjustments, but all the items are additive. (they take the base value) Some spells are multiplicative however(take current value). A noteable example to remember is that the slow from frozen heart is multiplicative as it's and abiility and it slows 25% of the current AS. This makes it a lot more powerfull.

Gaeb

05-24-2010

IIRC there's no cap for lifesteal; AD/LS Sion can regenerate ridiculous amounts of hp per swing with axe + ult + some crit/damage/lifesteal items.