tower damage reduced by armor or magic resist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Is the damage from towers reduced by armor or magic resist or neither?

Unicorns of Love

09-07-2011

armor

I pwnz u now

09-07-2011

Armor.

razor345

09-07-2011

they deal true damage so niether

xFLATLINEx

09-07-2011

I am backing up razor345. I read from riot that it has been changed to true damage after it was easily tanked with a beefy amount of armour. You still can tank it with more life but alot less efficiently.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Last time I checked it was still physical, but Riot nerfed damage and added %-based armour penetration so tanks cannot tank it as easily as before.

kaleb bartlett

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
Last time I checked it was still physical, but Riot nerfed damage and added %-based armour penetration so tanks cannot tank it as easily as before.
this, it does physical damage with a % armor penetration. that's why you see tanks still taking a good chunk of damage per shot (health pools sometimes makes it look like less).

Something Snazzy

09-07-2011

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tower

It is still physical but they have 20% armor pen. 20% is a lot but that 250 armor Rammus is still gonna have +200 armor equivalent.. They also do less damage since that was added, so their total damage is only larger for people with armor too.