Leona's counterpick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

09-07-2011

I played a game recently as leona against and enemy Irelia. I figured it may be annoying, but nothing I couldn't handle, I was wrong. I'm not sure how her mechanics work, but with her passive and Merc treads, I could not do a single thing to protect my carries from her. Does her passive stack with merc treads? I was using Shield of Daybreak and it didn't even appear to even stun her for a full second. We were going to lose (nexus towers down and most of my team dead and they were all up) so I decided to see how long my "burst" stun worked. I used all of my abilities that stunned/snared/slowed her in order. I feel like she got out under 1.5 seconds.
So in conclusion, have scaling on leona's stuns rather than a flat amount of 1.5 seconds on sheild of daybreak and 1.5 seconds on solar flare.
I saw a post that had something like (1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2) second stun for shield of daybreak and (1/1.5/2) second stun on her solar flare (ult)
I hear complaints on how laning is really good but falls off (a bit) late game. These changes, I think, may help.

tl:dr
Have Leona's stun's scale so when fully leveled they each stun .5 seconds longer than what they do now (not including her snare from zenith blade) rather than a flat 1.5 seconds

Mephew

09-07-2011

Bump

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

ya i think it does stack cause her passive isn't considered tenacity. it's kinda the same thing as with trundle on his terrain spell.

NatureCreature

09-07-2011

They both stack - one's tenacity and the other's flat CC reduction.

Also, I don't think they nerf/buff champs on the basis of single champion interactions. Irelia's thing is that she can't be pinned by CC. Having champs which counter other champs isn't a lack of balance - it promotes strategy. Champions that are good or bad against most/all other champions is a balance issue.

Mephew

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureCreature View Post
They both stack - one's tenacity and the other's flat CC reduction.

Also, I don't think they nerf/buff champs on the basis of single champion interactions. Irelia's thing is that she can't be pinned by CC. Having champs which counter other champs isn't a lack of balance - it promotes strategy. Champions that are good or bad against most/all other champions is a balance issue.
AHA!! I knew someone would bring this up. Not once have I asked for a nerf in this thread on irelia. Mainly a change to Leona, which would be an early game nerf, but a lategame buff.

EmpReb

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephew View Post
AHA!! I knew someone would bring this up. Not once have I asked for a nerf in this thread on irelia. Mainly a change to Leona, which would be an early game nerf, but a lategame buff.
Good. Irelia has a good balance to her. Though late game if feed and built right I find you out tank and out kill the whole enemy team.