Does Cleanse remove Ignite?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sevrek

09-07-2011

Just wondering. Also does QSS remove it?

FractalDactyl

09-07-2011

Cleanse does NOT remove Ignite. However, Quicksilver Sash does.

Quicksilver Sash removes every single form of debuff or CC in the game other than knockup/back. This means it removes supression and slows, as well as Paranoia and Hemoplague.

It is one of the MOST useful items in the game and there isn't a single hero that does not benefit from it. It is a good idea to get it on squishier champions who need some quick magic resistance and need boots other than Mercury's Treads. Because you usually aren't going to finish your build anyway, Quicksilver Sash, in my opinion is a necessity on pretty much every champion (I can think of a few that don't NEED it, but they would still benefit from it). Now I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with me, but that Sash has saved my bacon soooo many times. Let's just say Teemo with Ignite can be a real pain to lane against...Anyway, Quick Silversash FTW.

TL;DR Quicksilver Sash removes everything it is awesome.

To find out more about the beloved Sash, check out this link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Quicksilver_Sash

Sevrek

09-07-2011

So Ignite is the only thing that Cleans doesn't remove?

FractalDactyl

09-07-2011

If you look at the list on the link, it says something like "Unlike Cleanse, QSS removes the following". Just look at all those and it will tell you what it doesn't remove.

Lethal Culprit

09-07-2011

Cleanse only removes crowd control effects. It removes all stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, silences, blinds and immobilizers. It does not remove anything else.
Quicksilver Sash on the other hand removes any negative effects on you, including ignite.

FractalDactyl

09-07-2011

Cleanse does not remove supression, though.

Walkapotamus

09-07-2011

to be as direct as possible.... No, cleanse does NOT remove ignite. XD

FractalDactyl

09-07-2011

Already said that bro, quit trying to troll cause you really suck at it.