After grinding many games in ranked, I hate to see the all-star squad in NORMAL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gløry

09-07-2011

Played almost more ranked than i could stomach this weekend and monday in preparation for the patch that didn't drop, and so I thought I'd unwind today and go all free-week ezreal on people. Every game I play it's Annie/Brand/Orianna, Lee Sin/Amumu/Nocturne, Gangplank/Irelia/Singed/Udyr, Soraka/Alistar/Taric, and Caitlyn. These champs, every time. Right after I got done playing like 20 ranked games vs these champs. Every time.

Only now my team, instead of being composed of more of less the same good champions, is now a ragtag bunch of heroes. I realize I'm not helping matters by busting out Ezreal for like the 2nd time ever, but I'm not doing anything incredibly offensive or demeaning. But it feels like the deck is stacked against me. I choose not to continue playing the same really good champions that I use in ranked--I'd like to break it up a little. But I keep running into teams full of people who a quick check reveals don't even have a ranked rating, picking all the OP champs I've just faced down for the past 48 hours, for normal mode. If they want to play those guys in that kind of comp, why not do it in ranked? Because the game isn't fair if one team is just pickin guys for fun, and the other people are drafting the freakin god squad.

Roastbeefandrice

09-07-2011

what deck? whos deck? AND wtf is a deck?

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roastbeefandrice View Post
stop posting

A Hungry Grue

09-07-2011

Tryhards, bro.

I play Irelia in normals, granted, she is my favourite champion, but to better myself with her, not for the sole purpose of stomping.

Roastbeefandrice

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rockolla View Post
stop posting
"Rammus" ok

Gløry

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roastbeefandrice View Post
ha durrr figures of speech

Axe Brigade

09-07-2011

Well, winning the game is pretty random if you aren't super high ELO. While it does give them the advantage it really just comes down to who has the worst player on their team, imo.

Creepington

09-07-2011

played against Ori, Morde, Gangplank, Cait and taric in normal team, still stomped em with Yi 24-11.

Believe me, some people role champs they aren't good with just for the sake of the champions themselves being good.

This also applies in ranked.

/sigh...

Everfaust

09-07-2011

the comp I seem to run into the most lately is Orianna, Morde and Lee sin.
annoys the hell outta me cause my pug's can never seem to handle any of them.. let alone a full
team of OP champs.

lately tho, I've started playing more the backdoor/carry instead of my usual support mage.
I seem to win a lot more due to afk pushing/farming ~ rather then team play.

and before you ask, no I've not played ranked *(only lv16).

TheMountainGoat

09-07-2011

all i play is normal games. right now, the team with mordekaiser or amumu wins. if there's one on both teams, the one that gets fed first and can start towerdiving sooner wins.