Strongest late game hero?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

05-24-2010

Amumu. When everyone is uberfarmed, the team that initiates better wins. Therefore. Amumu.

Machinas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Let's not forget Critplank. Rock-bottom tier as he is, he is still a 1200+ critting monster if he's fully built and it's 70 minutes in.

Razerwind

05-24-2010

Gangplank, Tryndamere, Tristana, Twitch

Gangplank and Trynd suck without good items but they get crazy with good items. Tristana and Twitch are decent the whole game but again when super farmed their DPS is simply amazing.

AssFuk

05-24-2010

Tryndamere and Twitch. I hate Jax too ****ing much to post him here but its not bad cus these 2 champs can easly melt him with SoTD. Twitch is pretty cheap though.

<3 u Tryndamere

NessOnett

05-24-2010

Anyone who says anything that isn't Tryndamere is either in deep denial, or just want to talk up their favorite characters like this is some popularity contest.

except Roninism...he brought up a valid point. Late game if you control the teamfights, you win...and Amumu ult used properly late game is insta-win teamfight. (somewhat the same for Janna's too but...)

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NessOnett View Post
Anyone who says anything that isn't Tryndamere is either in deep denial, or just want to talk up their favorite characters like this is some popularity contest.

except Roninism...he brought up a valid point. Late game if you control the teamfights, you win...and Amumu ult used properly late game is insta-win teamfight. (somewhat the same for Janna's too but...)
/thread.

Miithos

05-24-2010

Thornmail...

Every character has there counter. just depends on how people build.

iFukkKids

05-24-2010

I am something of what you guys probably will refer to as a noob, though I have some experience in +50-70 minutes gameplay.

Just as of today I was playing Tristana (yes, it's my favorite hero). Can't really recall what characters my teammates had except Mordekaiser (tankbuild), and "The Barbarian King" who didn't do much else than feed Master Yi and Blitzcrank from start to end, and then lots of melee DPS.

Enemy team: Mastey Yi (Very fed), Blitz (Very fed, had around 4k hp and alot of armor), another tank that I can not remember the name of (blue color and a big shield, healing spell aswell, had a really heavy armor/magic resistance build) and then there was Twisted Fate (completely rubbish) and Fiddle (average) if I remember correctly.

I go for the Malady - Berserker greaves - Black Cleaver - first stage of phantom dance - the +80 dmg, +20% crit and 250% crit dmg-thingy - phantom dancer - Bloodthirster - sell boots and get the 40% attack speed and 40% armor penetration. After that it really was cakewalk. I had 8-6-13 or something at this time, but oh it would change!

They got all our inhibitors (purple as if it makes any difference...) And I stood back and defended while they pushed, sorta stupid, yes I know, since I threw away +800 crits with 2,5 attack speed (Rapid fire popped), 1.8**-something without rapid fire.

Anyways as you might have guessed Master Yi and Blitz slaughtered my teammates and it was me versus the entire team (all level 18 with all end-game items they needed, not saying it was a correct build).

They destroyed top inhibitor again and came at me while I was camping in-between the last two towers, both with almost full hp.

And here comes the part where you have to put the laughter in slaughter, I have no idea what happened: I just popped Rapid Fire and saw Fiddle going down withing three seconds and just rocket jumping into the middle of them, still with rapid fire and started picking them off one by one. They couldn't get me down since of 63% crit and getting back around 350hp everytime I critted. This totally turned the game around and I alone pushed them (creepskipping, yes it was a bold and ugly move, but hey! In love and war, everything is allowed!)

Managed to get down one and a half of their inhibitors and one tower. After that it was just for my teammates to march on in (I got killed once the other team respawned) but we had so much creeps in their base they couldn't do squat.

So I would nominate Tristana to be one of the best end-game characters.
Only other characters I have seen turn a game around like this are Ezrael, Twitch and Kennen, though I have never seen a 1v5 fight where the one win.

My five cents.
Also inb4: TL;DR

Hope you have fun while playing The Game and good luck.

Ps. My summoner was level 11 when this occured and had no runes or other of that fancy stuff. Ds.

Glasglow

05-24-2010

Ofcourse everyone is going to point out there favourite character.

But in reality the most farmed out characters that shine are the ones you expect least.

1. Twitch
2. Master Yi
3. Warwick
4. Ash

And thats about it, other are burst reliant and **** or can just take out one and be useless, while the four above are like a battery with no power supply endgame, Twitch can destroy a whole team with Spray and Pray in 7 seconds if you let him, Master Yi will rape down your whole team picking you one by one without carring who is where if he doesn't get stunned while under his never-ending ult, Warwick is pretty much like master yi but you can't do **** to him since he drains more health off your team than your whole team deals to him, Ash is pretty much like Twitch but for a single target just.

Thistlemin

05-24-2010

Twitch gets owned by a Tryndamere ult. There's nothing he can do but die. Tryndamere crits end games when he's fed.

Hands down this is Tryndamere.

Guardian Angel would make some other champs get into contention. But elsewise this isn't much of a debate.