Ohaider!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonely Electrons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2010

I was going to be Roflbear but it was taken ;'(....

Im lvl 12, best characters Nasus, Soraka, and just getting into Amumu, working my way slowly towards shen... seeing as i can never get into a winning game its gunna be awhile :P.

Belgskuh

05-24-2010

sup, if u hardly ever win u might wanna try a few guides on your current characters or try some other free champs. Try them in practise first and if u see one u like take it to a real game. Soon enough u'll get the hang of it and start winning

gl.

roninsm

05-24-2010

Well let me know if you have any questions. I'm good with amumu and nasus, and ok with soraka (who isn't really?).

DayInTheSun

05-24-2010

I feel your pain. Nasus and Soraka are dependent on pretty competent teammates. Chin up though, the MM gods will make things alright in the end.

Lonely Electrons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2010

Hehe, Ive read guide after guide on Soraka and Nasus, As scary as it may be... (this to me is what hints im going to lose when playing soraka) I get first blood -.-.... With Soraka, end up with, most kills. or a lot of them, + plenty of assists. It makes me sad haha XD. Soraka can solo a little, and nasus is good solo, but my team mates don't really seem to know what their doing... I know i can improve my skills, but if my Sion doesn't have at least 2k health i get worried.

roninsm

05-24-2010

What Nasus guide are you using? There's a lot of really bad ones out there.

I would recommend this one: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109093

Or mine, which is pretty similar.

SOraka and Nasus are both strong solos, but are better off in a dual lane. The clueless teammates problem will never leave you unfortunately. It seems that whatever level of play you are at there are always useless teammates, and always some really good ones too. Just do what you can and premake with friends whenever you can, and you'll move up the ladder fast.

Muramas

05-24-2010

might want to also check out http://leaguecraft.com/champions/

they have a lot of good guides over there.