Does runes stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodoath

05-24-2010

Hi im just wondering if, for example, i can have 3 magic penetration runes same tier? Or maybe i can have one from each tier? do runes stack or not?

Vydel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2010

Yep, they stack. You can get ones from all the same tier and they stack together.

Fallen 62

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodoath View Post
Hi im just wondering if, for example, i can have 3 magic penetration runes same tier? Or maybe i can have one from each tier? do runes stack or not?
As Vydel said, runes do stack. If you look to the right of your rune book, you can see the "combined" stats of your rune book pages, and if you add 2 of the same runes in the book, the stat will add up to the value of the two runes.

It doesn't matter if you have a stat in two different colors, either; they all stack, across your whole rune book. Red, Yellow, Blue, and Quints all would stack with each other if they were the same stat.

Just an FYI, but the Magic Penetration per Level runes will not stack with flat Magic Penetration runes, but they do stack amongst themselves. Same for any Stat per Level runes.