Riven, The Exile's art style is very similar to Ezreals (Are they related)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireMageLynn

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineMalignance View Post
And does she get along really well with Sivir?
Probably. They both seem to have the "suspicion on Noxian corruption" thing going on.

They should have a conversation in the JoJ o.o

VVstar

09-07-2011

i have always thought that jax somehow cheats in the league by using magic on his "weapons"

xyph proves this

Demertzi

09-09-2011

I'm just waiting on information about Riven can't wait till champion spotlight

Dmon3y26

09-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Their style of dress is similar because they do similar things: Wander around forsaken places far from large cities/civilizations while still trying to look sharp and generally be awesome.

Ezreal, of course, does it by choice...

While Riven was mostly wandering the earth, trying to find herself after the Ionian war.
Admit it, the artist messed up =D

Kadzin

09-09-2011

Quote:
To be fair, Master Yi would probably attack her on sight.

She was part of the Noxian/Ionian conflict, after all, and she wasn't exactly on the Ionian side. *cough*

Master Yi lost a lot in that war. :x
I this justifies him getting a buff next patch don't you think? :P

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

To be honest.. I thought Ashe and Riven looked similar.

Biyonick

09-09-2011

You can really tell Xyph cares a lot about this Champion, he answers threads, talks about mechanics, lore, etc.

It is great to see.

Sarkan of Arkham

09-09-2011

So an exile who still fully embraces the Noxian ideal but cannot stand the actions and direction of its current leadership? I like it.

syionide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

i think ez should have a sibling that uses energy swords (went exploring [like ezreal] to the shadow isles, and either comes back alive and fine with a magic thingy or alive and corrupted with shadoy magical stuff and junk) and searches for ezreal.

Hegoken

09-15-2011

Quote:
Technically, she's still Noxian aligned but she doesn't believe in the current Noxus city-state and how it acts.

I'm not sure, but I would assume based on her backstory, if she fought for anything, it would be against Demacia (because they are not a meritocracy) and against Zaun (because they kind of kill everyone, regardless of strength.)

These are both against the Noxian creed of those who prove their strength deserve to live - Demacia artificially pins everyone and assigns them roles while Zaun don't really care if anyone "deserves" to live - Only science/progress matters to them.
So you pretty much made her a demacian that doesn't like a specific mechanic their goverment (government idea) does not possess?
Wow, that is more Noxian like. I mean, I'm not communist, but I don't go to war against Russia. Fine you win, she still has the narrow mind of a Noxian, if they aren't like you, kill them.