Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven, The Exile's art style is very similar to Ezreals (Are they related)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerbero

09-07-2011

Quote:
Whyumai:
Have you actually looked at how many champions in League of Legends are very similar to pokemon?

Skarner, Malphite, Anivia, Alistar, Rammus, Shaco, etc (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjLG9-sAco)

we even have a champion named after Ash (Ashe) Ketchum

Holy Copy-Right Infringement Batman!

Wow dude, you are a real ******, holy ****.

Demertzi

09-07-2011

Quote:
Diali:
This thread makes me want to read the lore.

I know right

krynny

09-07-2011

Does Jax actually fight for one side or the other? I never knew if he was from one of these countries.

JunSupport

09-07-2011

Quote:
Xypherous:
Give Jax a rubber squeaky toy, he'll still kill you with it.

This statement scares me...

Tuckerr

09-07-2011

Quote:
krynny:
Does Jax actually fight for one side or the other? I never knew if he was from one of these countries.

He was a mercenary, I believe

Jam3s Howl3tt

09-07-2011

Crimson elite Riven

Sylph

Recruiter

09-07-2011

Quote:
Xypherous:
Their style of dress is similar because they do similar things: Wander around forsaken places far from large cities/civilizations while still trying to look sharp and generally be awesome.

Ezreal, of course, does it by choice...

While Riven was mostly wandering the earth, trying to find herself after the Ionian war.

I took the opportunity to add this information to the Mini Lore Q&A section of this archive.

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler

Xenoith

09-07-2011

Looks like Irelia's little sister to me.

Holy Malevolence

09-07-2011

Since Exile hates Demacia and Zaun, isn't fully friendly with Zaun, and all that business, does that mean that she isn't strictly anti-Ionia(who don't seem like they'd disallow Noxus's standpoint, instead just not strictly following it)?
If so, would she be able to get along with the less temperamental Ionians such as the Kinkou and....
Well, Shen and Akali?

And does she get along really well with Sivir?

RattyZ

09-07-2011

Quote:
DivineMalignance:
. . . If so, would she be able to get along with the less temperamental Ionians such as the Kinkou and....
Well, Shen and Akali?

And does she get along really well with Sivir?

I don't think so.

She's an Exile who seems to have fully lost herself and her purpose. I'm fairly certain she doesn't get along with herself quite yet, much less other champions.

One side effect of extended solitude is psychosis, so there's a good chance she's walking on the edge of sanity.

then again...many religions and observations cite that solitude is a step on the path to enlightenment.

...hmmm...