Riven, The Exile's art style is very similar to Ezreals (Are they related)

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demertzi

Senior Member

09-06-2011

http://i.imgur.com/H6fsB.jpg - Riven
http://lolwallpaper.blogspot.com/201...-explorer.html - Ezreal

Check out the belt, hair...
Rivens right glove looks like Ezreals power glove, pants look similar...
Same skin colour and eyes are almost identicle...
They look like brother and sister...
Don't cha think?

Oh gawd she looks cool!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hadoukyun

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Well they are both females so of course they would look similar


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demertzi

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyShot69 View Post
Well they are both females so of course they would look similar
I saw this happening, stop picking on Ezreal!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whyumai

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis L e w i s View Post
http://i.imgur.com/H6fsB.jpg - Riven
http://lolwallpaper.blogspot.com/201...-explorer.html - Ezreal

Check out the belt, hair...
Rivens right glove looks like Ezreals power glove, pants look similar...
Same skin colour and eyes are almost identicle...
They look like brother and sister...
Don't cha think?

Oh gawd she looks cool!
Have you actually looked at how many champions in League of Legends are very similar to pokemon?

Skarner, Malphite, Anivia, Alistar, Rammus, Shaco, etc (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjLG9-sAco)

we even have a champion named after Ash (Ashe) Ketchum

Holy Copy-Right Infringement Batman!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spellsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Have you actually looked at how many champions in League of Legends are very similar to pokemon?

Skarner, Malphite, Anivia, Alistar, Rammus, Shaco, etc (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjLG9-sAco)

we even have a champion named after Ash (Ashe) Ketchum

Holy Copy-Right Infringement Batman!
hope not serious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

Senior Member

09-06-2011

where did you get this picture?

though she does look like him, but not overly so
only hair and glove really


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demertzi

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
where did you get this picture?

though she does look like him, but not overly so
only hair and glove really
The picture is taken from PC gamer magazine, and this thread... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1201570


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demertzi

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyumai View Post
Have you actually looked at how many champions in League of Legends are very similar to pokemon?

Skarner, Malphite, Anivia, Alistar, Rammus, Shaco, etc (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqjLG9-sAco)

we even have a champion named after Ash (Ashe) Ketchum

Holy Copy-Right Infringement Batman!
You can't really help "stealing" those pokemon, after all the pokemon series just used common things to use as their pokemon, like a rock, turtle, bird, scorpion etc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-06-2011

Riven actually looks more like a dude. Broven skin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadzin

Senior Member

09-06-2011

They are sisters.


12345 ... 8