Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PC GAMER: "The Shattered Exile" and "The Magus Ascendant"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentacles

09-06-2011

From the November 2011 issue of PC Gamer comes pictures of...

Riven: "The Shattered Exile"
http://i.imgur.com/H6fsB.jpg

"It's never too late for redemption. This former Noxian soldier has forsaken her malevolent compatriots on a quest for self-discovery, wielding a shattered sword to remind her of the fractured world she left behind. Her high-mobility playstyle is reminiscent of arcade fighters, with the ability to combo skills in quick succession for maximum damage. When she gets her ultimate, people will die: her sword reforms to unlock its full power, sending massive energy waves crackling through the air with each slice."

Plus her pretty hot sword:
http://i.imgur.com/GjtRt.jpg

AND:

Magus: "The Magus Ascendant"
http://i.imgur.com/W4eLE.jpg

"This caster champ, a being of pure energy, perfectly captures the feeling of uncontrollable power. He charges up energy with each spellcast, temporarily increasing the damage and cost of subsequent spells. Playing him will be a tricky balancing act between knowing when to open the floodgates and pour out your damage, and when you're better off taking the slow-and-steady route"

The main image of Magus as a white ghost with armor and chains is his "super-charged" form, while the bottom shield-like image is his "low-energy" form.

And then I have my free Arctic Warfare Caitlyn skin code, teehee.

Reds:

Quote:
IronStylus:
Hee hee...

Quote:
RiotRunaan:
:3 So stoked.

o u.

EDIT: No, I don't subscribe to PC Gamer because I'm too cheap and Asian. I got the magazine for free from a source
EDIT2: The Arctic Warfare Caitlyn skin code is printed in big, bold letters within the magazine. The code itself is not wrapped in special/protective plastic or anything, so be wary of people possibly stealing the codes inside before you buy it.

Fuji

Recruiter

09-06-2011

ty for this!

MissLuv

Recruiter

09-06-2011

oh wow Magus

Magus' shield form looks like a floating coffin?

BrønstedLowry

09-06-2011

PC Gamer is out already? And is the code wrapped in plastic or is it just on a page? Thanks for the info!

Biohazard

09-06-2011

MAGUS<3

This is like the time when I was so hype for Maokai and was disappointed. Hopefully this time will be different.

durpado

09-06-2011

I bet magus is super OP on release.

Buizel

Recruiter

09-06-2011

nice! Magus (mah jus? may gus?) looks super BA. Nice to be excited for a champion again.

Duck King

09-06-2011

Magus seems interesting.

That said, I can't imagine that anyone who has played arcade-fighters at even an intermediate competitive level isn't baffling over Riven's entry right now.

jars

09-06-2011

ehh magus's design is kind of lame. he's no swain that's for sure

John Ngo

09-06-2011

riven is so hot