Legend Chef ! League Edition

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarkan of Arkham

09-09-2011

Well, 3/5 ain't bad. I was laughing so hard I was crying at Garen's intro.

For my next call, in the next episode, Irelia will fiscover that she is highly alergic to mushrooms.

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Thanks for all the replies, oh and if you have any thing to tell me I should improve on, tell me now!~ (I'm doing this for fun, while learning at the same time XP)

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2011

"Welcome Valorans, to the show that brings out the drama, the horror, the comedy, and the action inside the League, I'm your hostess Caitlyn, and this..... is LEGEND CHEF ! LEAGUE EDITION!!!"

"Let's recap on what we did last time"

"First, we have introduced our representative judges from each state.
We have Xin Zhao of Demacia,
Katarina of Noxus,
Cho'gath of the Void,
Kayle of Judgement (I'm not really sure where she comes from, Caitlyn muttered to herself),
Irelia of Ionia (Hey! That rhymes, Caitlyn thought to herself again),
Mundo of Zaun, and finally,
Ashe of Freljord"

"Next up, we have our competitors who will be either showered with glory, or humiliated for the rest of their lives. The 9 competitors are :
The fallen angel, Morgana,
The artisen of war, Pantheon,
The swift scout, Teemo,
The dark child, Annie,
The lady of...... oh I mean the might of Demacia, Garen.....,
The fist of shadow, Akali,
The Void walker, Kassadin,
The Cryophoenix, Anivia, and finally,
The barbarian (and Freljord) king, Tryndamere!~"

"And now, we will reveal our themed food for this show, take it away Dan the Man!~(That's so cheesy, Caitlyn thought to herself once more)," Caitlyn gestured to the mega-screen behind her which is gigantic compared to the speakers.

"Well Caitlyn, today's food shall be.....," Dan the Man (He's the announcer guy) said as the drum rolled. The audience gasped after Dan the Man announced as the big screen showed a variety of different kinds of bread, cake, and little desserts, "PASTRIES!,"

Most of the champions was shocked by this revealation, only a few of them quietly said "yes!".

"Let's see how our competitors are feeling!, first up, Morgana"

"So Morgana, were you happy or sad about this, and explain"

"Well, being the owner of Sinful Succulence, I'm pretty happy that the themed food would be one of my strongpoints, so I'm pretty confident that I would win," Morgana said with confidence in her eye.

"Next up, Pantheon!~ So, Pantheon, what was your reaction for making pastries?"

"Well as you know, I've always wanted to become a bak-"

"Well thank you for your time! Let's move on to Teemo," Caitlyn said as she interrupted Pantheon, while Pantheon slumped and dropped his head low again.

"TEEEEMOOOOO!!!!!~ I missed you, did you miss me?," Caitlyn said as she runs up to teemo and squished teemo harder than when she's holding a rifle, clearly forgetting about her job.

"Uhhhhh, yeah, I missed you too... but aren't you suppose to interview me.... and let me breathe too?...," Teemo said, almost dead from Caitlyn's death hug. Teemo was sure he briefly saw Urf the manatee.

"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just... YOU'RE SO DARN CUTE EEEEEEEEEEHHH," Caitlyn said as she still hugs Teemo, "But, I'm still working..... so..... what was your reaction to our themed food pastry?"

"Well I wanted to cook something with mushroom in it, I'm really good at it, so I was a bit sad when it revealed to be pastries. But I'm still pretty confident, being the captain of tenderfoot scout and all, I learned everything about making a cupcake that's both delicious and nutritious!~"

"Hmmm, interesting to hear," Caitlyn said, as she still hugs Teemo, and not moving on.

"Uhhhhh...... aren't you gonna interview the others?"

"Huh? What? And leave you alone? That's inhumane!," Caitlyn said when she was yelled by Mr.Director to hurry up and get the <3<3 out of there, away from Teemo. (She heard this through her earphone, the Heimertooth X-4, the best of all earphone technologies!~)

(After a few minute of security summoner wrenching Caitlyn away from Teemo while Teemo got sent away to the healing chamber inside the league for his bone fractures that was caused by Caitlyn's "Yordle Death Hug")

"-sniff-sniff-, So anyways... we're here -sniff- with Annie -sniff-.... and her -sniff-.... reaction for making pastries..... WAHHHH TEEMOOOOOOO, he loved pastries.....-sniff-," Caitlyn said as she clearly went insane for Teemo, not paying attention to how Annie was already staring at Caitlyn, giggling menacingly, and fire coming out of her hand.

But before Annie could slay Caitlyn, the security summoners arrived, cut the show to commercial, calmed Annie down with a few candy (Bandle City Lollipoppies, the best lolipops in Runeterra), sent Caitlyn to the champion therapy facility, and replaced her with the cool and dashing Ezreal.

"Welcome back Valorans, to the show where we replace an insane and yordle-crazed hostess to the cool and dashing idol of the century! I'm Ezreal your host, and this is LEGEND CHEF !...... LEAGUEEEEEEE EDDDDDIITTTTTIOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!~," The female fans screamed as Ezreal got ready to perform his famous song, "Trueshot Baby" when he got yelled by Mr.Director to stop with his singing and back to interviewing.

"So, Annie, what ya gonna do for this competition?," Ezreal said as the female fans shrieked at every single words of his, but male noise shrieked as well, it was a creepy man who was wearing an armor full of gem. You can also hear a "EEEEEHHHHHHH!!!" sound coming afar. The sound was strangely similiar to the sound of "argh" from Garen's introduction.

"Well, older brother Ezzie!~ Tibbers is going to help me knead the dough while Annie burn the cookie to golden and crispy!~," Annie said, clearly happy that they changed the old-looking women (in her point of view) to the handsome, dashing and nice Ezreal.

"Well best of luck lil'Ann!~," Ezreal said while patting Annie's head. Annie blushed and giggled when Ezreal did that.

"Oh, it would appear to be time for a commercial, but don't worry folks, we'll be right back, so stay around!~," Ezreal said as the show cuts to commercial.

(Breaktime)

"Oh, thank you Ezreal for replacing Caitlyn, I should have never hired that yordle-crazed women. I mean, what was I thinking? She have a trap with a cupcake to trap yordles, that's really scary," Mr.Director said (Mr.Director is a yordle).

"I was bored anyway since my team haven't found the sacred palace of....... uhhh nevermind," Ezreal said, almost spilling out his next adventure, "Sooo, what will happen to Caitlyn? She's a famous person from Piltover, my home country, so I don't really want anything bad happen to her"

"Don't worry about anything my pretty little idol, she's well taken care of by the top therapists of the world," Mr.Director said, with a little evil smirk on his face.

(Inside the Champion Therapy Facility)

"Where am I? What are you going to do to me!? AND WHERE IS MY TEEMO!?," Caitlyn roared angrily while her ankle and wrists were strapped on to a steel chair.

Sona, Singed and Poppy came in. "Caitlyn, you have violated the laws of unlegal harrassment to a yordle. You should be ashamed considering you are a part of law enforcement, but seeing that you have done many good deeds, I have several options for you.
1. If you agree to stay at least 3 feet away from Teemo and never harrrass him, you may be freed, also this rule will not be in effect while battling in league. If you have chosen this option, Sona here shall give you a relaxing 5-star therapy that also includes a message & spa.
2. If you were to not agree to option one, Singed here will make you drink a potion, making you allergic to yordles if you ever touch them.
3. If you still insists on physical interractions with Teemo or any yordles, then I'll have to go with my last resort.
Choose wisely Caitlyn."

"HAH! You and your companions will never make me give up on my Teemo, he is the apple to my eye, the roses of my garden, the chocolate H*LL volcanic cake of Sinful Succulence, the heimerifle 7000 of my arsenal, the <3<3<3 to my <3<3<3. YOU"LL NEVER MAKE ME SURRENDER, YOU HEAR ME!? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Caitlyn barked in frenzy, while laughing like a maniac.

"You give me no choice but to do this, I'm sorry my friend," Poppy said as she snapped her fingers.

Shaco, Fiddlesticks and Nocturne came in with runic cages trapping them, making them unable to get out.

"We shall be releasing them from their cages in this very room, but don't worry, you will be blessed with the essense of the true guardian angel, so you won't die, but you will suffer........," Poppy said as she signalled everyone (including the summoners who carried those "demon" champions in here, out of the room.

"ummmmm, miss Poppy, they won't.. hunt us down right?," One of the summoner asked, clearly afraid of getting slain.

"Don't worry, this room is even stronger than those runic cages, considering this is where we champions release our stress, so we don't have to worry about them getting out, even if they used one of their freaky circus acts. Oh, and have the chains still bind to them so we can "put" them back to jail afterwards," Poppy said as she unlocks each prison, while others hurries to get out of the room.

"Enjoy your punishment Caitlyn. We'll be right back after having some tea," Poppy said as she got out and closed the door.

"........" Caitlyn, sat there, frozen with fear, as Shaco, Fiddlesticks, and Nocturne slowly opened their door, smiling devilishly as they look at their prey.

"Let's have some fun"

"I can feel the fear in you, hehehe"

"Sweet dreams, Caitlyn"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Caitlyn's voice can be heard all over Runeterra.

(To be continued!~)

Soooo, I've finished part 4 and if anyone have some advice or compliments, feel free to reply!~

Sarkan of Arkham

09-10-2011

And so Teemo's global taunt is finally explained. Everyone chases him because he's so irresistably cute!

Sillybro

09-10-2011

Also, Mr.Director asked me to tell everyone that which hosts they like? Caitlyn or Ezreal? (He only cares about the ratings of the show)

The winner shall stay on the show, the loser will get..... punishment hehehe.....

Sarkan of Arkham

09-11-2011

Ezreal, if for no other reason to see what hilarious lengths he will go to in order to boost ratings.

DFxKazuto

09-11-2011

I'd laugh if, in a dramatic twist, Ezreal also gets kicked off the show and Mundo starts hosting >_>.

Thunderstruck OP

09-11-2011

pretty cool story. Many things bother on this one, but I will address the more important ones. First off, when you attempt to speak from another character's point of view, you sound like the narrator. e.g. When Caitlyn interviews the contestants, and when the contestants reply, they sound like Caitlyn. This is most likely because the conversations were all created by the same author. My point is, try to envision yourself as a different character each time you speak from a different point of view. Maybe it's just me who feels that way. There is more to writing than just compiling funny words all in all I would give about 7/10, mainly because you have me read until the last word. Need to work on your grammar, even if you were doing this for fun.

Sillybro

09-11-2011

"Welcome back Valorans to LEGEND CHEF ! LEAGGGGGUUUUEEEEE EDITTTTTIONNNNNNNNN!!!!, I'm Ezreal your host and we will now be interviewing the rest of our competitors!"

"Now then let's interview........," Ezreal looks at Garen.... hesitant to move towards Garen due to his overprotectiveness of Lux.

Garen glares at Ezreal with his fierce eyes, in fact, his glare towards Ezreal was even scarier than when he faces Noxians. -Hmph-, how is it possible for Luxanna to have a crush on this feminine blondey!? That Ezreal kid is better suited for that gem-obessesed man, Garen thought to himself.

"...... Let's uhh....interview Akali!~ hahaha.....," Ezreal said as he used his flashy arcane shift to skip Garen and appear beside Akali.

"So, Akali, what a surprise to see you here, but we're even more excited to see what kind of pastries would you make."

"In Kinkou, I was the head food maker, for it takes a balance of strengh and technique to knead to dough to perfection. So, I will assure you that my bread will be balanced in nutrition and taste."

"Well that sounds very..... balanced, we'll be seeing your food soon enough........ so..... uh....... I think... ummm.... I'll go interview others now..... and ..... uhhhh.... can you stop with that stare? It's.... creeping me out.....," Ezreal said, clearly feeling awkward by Akali's "eye contact".

"Of course you may interview other, oh, and I have no idea what do you mean about my stare...... Shen said you should always concentrate and give eye contact to the person you're talking to," Akali said as her unblinking emerald eyes penetrate through Ezreal.

"Oh.... ok, well..... uhhh... see you," Ezreal said as he slowly walks away and towards Kassadin.

"Next up! We have the Rift Walker Ka... Kah... .Kuh..... Kay...... Kahssa?..... Ka... kay.... Kassadin?.... Deen? Kassa....," Ezreal said as he had a hard time pronouncing Kassadin's name, "You know what, it's just that purple dude! Sheesh!"

Kassadin frowns in disappointment.

"So... Ka..... Purple dude, what you gonna make bro?"

"Well, BRO, with my nether blade, I shall make my bread tastier than anything you have ever eating. Thanks for asking, BROOOO!!," Kassadin said in a mockingly voice.

"Well good luck dude!~," Ezreal said, clueless of Kassadin's sarcasm.

"Now, to Anivia!"

"So Anivia, what kind of food shall you be makin'?"

"Oh haha ho, that will be a secret you handsome young man," Anivia chuckled.

"Sounds interesting!~"

"Now onto our last competitor, Tryndamere."

"So, Tryndamere, I heard you entered this competion to show off to Ashe right?"

"Well, yes, but I also entered since there's a 1 million ip reward, I mean, who doesn't want that much money!?," Tryndamere says as he smirks at Ashe. Ashe answered back with an ice cold glare.

"Well, good luck on winnin-....."

"Luck? I don't need luck, I only need patience for waiting my name to be called," Tryndamere said arrogantly.

"Well, that's all folks, we'll be starting our cook-off very shortly so don't change your channel!~"

"WAIIIIITTTTTTT," Mr.Director yelled at the top of his lungs while running to Ezreal.

"What are you doing!? You forgot to interview Garen!!!!," Mr.Director angrily whispered to Ezreal.

"No I didn't," Ezreal whispered back with a lie that can compete with Leblanc. Clearly, Ezreal was afraid to face the might of Demacia.

"Yes, you forgot, now go back to Garen and INTERVIEW HIM!," Mr.Director angrily barked at Ezreal's face.

"But..... I don't want to get executed....."

"Why would he do that? And it's not like he can execute you on TV, so stop wimping out and INTERVIEW!!!!!"

"But...."

"I SAID INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!, AND DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT AGAIN!"

"ok......."

(rammus' house)

"AHHHHH CHOOOO" Rammus sneezed on his bed. Ahhhh.... I must have overworked myself in Summoner's Rift..... I think I'm getting a cold, well, I should just rest for the whole day!, Rammus thought to himself, muttered "ok" and went back to sleep.

(Back to the show)

Ezreal slowly walked towards Garen..... well more like shuffle in really small steps.

Garen still glared at Ezreal, unblinking like Akali, then he had a idea. Garen gave Ezreal a pleasant and warm smile, in which Ezreal responded in surprise, then relief, then happiness.

Ezreal walked swiftly towards Garen and was about to ask him about the competition when Garen put his hands on Ezreal's shoulders, put his face close this Ezreal's ears, and whispered, "Taric said after the show, he's going to give you a very good surprise, or a bad one, depending on which choice of love you pick. I think you should pick Taric, you wouldn't want double punishment would you now, pretty boy?"

Ezreal froze there in place. lips twitching and mouthing words like "what" and "no". His pupil became larger. His whole body started shivering. Soon, he started to say the words "what" and "no", and slowly, he started screaming instead of saying. Then, just then, Ezreal broke. Ezreal sat down, with legs in front of his chest. He started giggling, while rocking back and forth with his hand gripping his knee.

"Not another mentally crazy person.... can we just get someone normal to host our show?," Mr.Director said agitated while the staff cuts the show to commercial and sent Ezreal to Champion Therapy Facility. Then they went to the halls of league to find any champion who is willing to host the show. They can only find Mordekaiser though. The summoners slowly asked Mordekaiser to host the show in their most respectful voice, not wanting to be rude to the star of Penta-kill. Also, they already braced themselves to a "no". Surprisingly, Mordekaiser said yes, and the show was back on.

"Welcome mortals and weaklings to the show you must watch or I'll hunt you down and turn you into my souls for all of eternity. This is Legend Chef !.... (reads his cheat-notes) League Edition. I'm your host Mordekaiser and I will not be like those lunatic wimps from before."

Garen stares at Mordekaiser, not afraid of his big stature and his menacing words.

"So, Demacian, what kind of food shall you be preparing for our judges doom?," Mordekaiser said as the judges shows signs of confusion, except for Mundo.

"Well, I won't be creating any hazardous food for our kind judges, I'll be making the most delicious pastries that they will ever eat in their life."

"I see, well, I wish... no, I don't wish at all, but be prepared of losing Demacian, for this war is a hard one to win with Morgana. That is the only compliment I shall be giving you," Mordekaiser said while summoners asks themselves "Was that a compliment!?" and "I think he never complimentated anyone at all".

Cameraman A gave a signal to Mordekaiser that it's time for commercials.

Mordekaiser looks at the camera with his evil face, "It's time for a short break, but do not worry, soon, you shall see what kind of grotesque food our competitors will make, oh and if you ever lay a hand on that remote of yours, I shall bring you great suffering. That is all."

(Meanwhile, in the Champion Therapy Facility)

'I don't know what to do.... I mean, Lux is way better than Taric.... but then I don't want to get punished by her brother... and Taric too.....," Ezreal said sitting on a relaxing cushion-ed chair, still shivering from Garen's words.

Sona nodded her head and played "Aria of Perseverance" to calm Ezreal down, then she played a slow melody to try and cheer Ezreal up.

She then wrote on her little white board, "Do not fear Ezreal, for I am here for you, please, let your heart out and relax, forget everything about that painful memory." Then she erased it and wrote, "Try to close you eyes, and imaging a beautiful green hill, with only you and Lux there under the shade of a big tree, I'll play some soothing music"

Ezreal reluctantly closed his eyes. At first he can only see the evil faces of Garen and Taric. But soon, a bright light cleared away his nightmare and Lux appeared and hands Ezreal a basket of fruit.

Sona smiled as Ezreal finally relaxed on his chair. Hmmmm...... looking closely, he is pretty cute.... too bad Lux likes him, I can't betray her, Sona thought to herself.

(STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART!~)

P.S. Lux didn't actually show up in the Champion Therapy Facility (CTF), it was just Ezreal's imagination.

P.S.S. There are multiple rooms for CTF, so while Ezreal is getting treated, Caitlyn is getting her treatment as well.

Sillybro

09-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGhost View Post
pretty cool story. Many things bother on this one, but I will address the more important ones. First off, when you attempt to speak from another character's point of view, you sound like the narrator. e.g. When Caitlyn interviews the contestants, and when the contestants reply, they sound like Caitlyn. This is most likely because the conversations were all created by the same author. My point is, try to envision yourself as a different character each time you speak from a different point of view. Maybe it's just me who feels that way. There is more to writing than just compiling funny words all in all I would give about 7/10, mainly because you have me read until the last word. Need to work on your grammar, even if you were doing this for fun.
Ok, I'll try that next time, thanks for the tip!~ (and the spear behind it! Xin Zhao said in the background). I'll work harder on correcting my grammar and making it more from the champion perspective rather than 3rd-person.

12345612 ... 18