Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

new player having launcher problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ll flyinghigh ll

hey, i just downloaded this game yesterday from getting alot of good feedback from friends.

But my problem is ive, installed it the way it shud be in (:c) not in program files but my lol.launcher doesnt let me do anything i start it and it just seems to keep waiting for the sever status, news and community. it doesnt let me go to options or logs or close. i have to close through task manager

plzzz help i really wanna play ive been a big dota fan for a long time

Cold Logic

This question would probably be more suited to the technical guys over at the Help and Support forum located here;-

what status does it give?
if it's unavailable or busy you might check your firewall settings and make sure it has the proper authorizations. baring that i would recommend following Cold Logic's suggestion and check with the support team.