Developer's Diary - Art & Environment

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lockdrum

09-07-2011

Garen...Nocturne is gonna get you...get you dead!

Smokyng

09-07-2011

u.u

VelikiDrMr

09-07-2011

So we heard you guys want Dominon?

Soul of Grimoire

09-07-2011

Nocturne is such a creeper lol

SayItWithUrChest

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2011

spend your time on something such as ending season one and give out reward/ release dominion. I'm not here for story and I hope League of legends is not about "science fiction" instead of game content. End of August in what planet? expect the unexpected when we expect information about season 1/ dominion release date, you give us a story about something we can't play? maybe you should reconsider spending your time on something more important such as "Spectator mode" you promised like end of dreamhack?

Ithacan

09-07-2011

the realease is on 9th

senesaisen

09-07-2011

whats wrong with garen's nose o.o?

Trickster Style

09-07-2011

Really do hate to be the one to point this out, but I do believe that the same people getting angry at Riot for not giving a release date are the same people who ***** about things not working properly or not getting released on time because Riot was rushed. Oh. And the same people who complain when they don't hear about anything new in the works. Could it be that Riot isn't telling us everything that they are working on so that another Magma Chamber doesn't happen after getting our hopes up too high?

Seeing the vicious and neverending cycle here people? All the time you're wasting here could be used to build up your Elo, or playing a game with friends, or just flat out getting better. Let Riot do their jobs, which they've obviously done well so far otherwise you wouldn't be here begging for the new stuff before its ready.

[Edit]: Just so we're clear, I want Dominion too. But not at the expense of excessive downtime or an unplayable buggy abomination.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan101 View Post
a wild nocturne appears
Go! Garen!

Garen uses Judgement!

It's super effective!

The wild Noctune fainted!

Garen gains 200XP!

Garen grew to lv.45!

Lagom0rph

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
I think that what we achieved with really pushing the style and aesthetic to really bring Dominion to the next level was really important. We have that really sort of painterly style,
49 sentences.
27 reallys.
Really.