Developer's Diary - Art & Environment

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PotàtØxiFeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

They said it in pax. They will release it soon. but i dont kno when is their ''soon''.

OniSioN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

garen's face nerfed WTF

TheEye

09-06-2011

What is this bs and where is our Dominion !??!

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

09-06-2011

Dont care. I just want Dominion. Then I'll awe over the art. WHEN IM PLAYING IT.

Silver salvation

09-06-2011

hey riot, a lot of us don't really want this, they want Dominion. instead of releasing interviews about how you made it, release the game!

glad you put all this work in for us ... but your starting to tick some of us off.

onionreng

09-06-2011

yeah, the overall consensus is, nobody gives a flying **** about the "behind the scenes" action. Yet again Riot have failed to meet expectations, My expectation being that it would be out end of August and not a few days before Dead Island comes out. Dead Island>No Dominion.

beradical

09-06-2011

hey guess what....

we'd rather the thing just be released..... tease us more plx.

i mean why not just start streaming the Riot staff playing it and how much fun they're having.

You know what else is funny...all this waiting and there's probably still gonna be huge problems on the release of it....stop being scared of the inevitable and just let the problems happen like they always do.

I'm usually not like this, but this is so unreal at this point.

SephithDarknesse

09-06-2011

-Yawns-
whens dominion coming!@$#^%#$

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Dianachan

09-06-2011

I know when will be released... Neeveeerrrrrr !!

I mean, seriously... I bet they are thinking: Well, since we gave Dominion in Pax and other unnecesary fan places and interviews, we can wait for other 3 months and make them rage.

Lot of people have played it, I admit it... But only for 1-3 days... And that people is just the 1/12 part of the real gamers of your game, Riot... If you are too scared to launch it, or you are lazy to complete it, then tell us... Tell us you don't want to launch it yet, tell us that you will take months like you always do to "finish" some stuff.

But stop making this people to have hope in something you don't want to do.

ELOGAHMAS

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by beradical View Post
hey guess what....

we'd rather the thing just be released..... tease us more plx.

i mean why not just start streaming the Riot staff playing it and how much fun they're having.

You know what else is funny...all this waiting and there's probably still gonna be huge problems on the release of it....stop being scared of the inevitable and just let the problems happen like they always do.

I'm usually not like this, but this is so unreal at this point.
THIS IS SO TRUE>... stop pissing your main fan base off. I usually dont complain either.. but come on. Tell me about all the extra **** AFTER its been out. NOT before. Its like hearing the commentary on the dvd before ive watched the movie.