Attention: I need build help (Twitch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jgs25

05-23-2010

Lately i have been experimenting with Twitch and i really do like him but i wanna know if you guys can help me with a build. I've been asking many people in games about it and they refuse to release any information. Could any of the Riot Staff or loyal members of the Riot Community help me?

aznballer

05-23-2010

Flash/Cleanse Flash/Exhuast Exhuast/Ignite
Doran Shield + Pot
Boots / Ninja / Merc / Mobility
LifeSteal /Malady is okay/ BloodThriester/
Infinity / Black Cleaver / Last Whisper
Frozen Mallet/ Banshee Veil/
Phamton Dancer ( optional )

imo this is an okay build

Misanthropy

05-23-2010

I usually get teleport and ignite, because you can teleport while cloaked, and i like to make sure i kill the person i set out to kill.

I like to get a HP pot and a dagger first.

then get basic shoes and make the dagger into a sword of the divine. Since your an attack speed champ the +100 dmg every 4th hit will do you well. In addition, that dmg works on towerrs so you will be hitting towers for alot more. finish your shoes(i recomend boots of swiftness but you can do whatever you like no bad choice) .After this ilike to go for blood thirster, and try to get the bf sword first. However if you are having problems with gold or kills work on a infinity edge, the pick axe and crit thing(forgot name) will help you with the damage problems for the time being. After a blloodthirster and or infinity edge i like to get a black cleaver. At this point you will probly have won but if not get something to help you survive(since you will probly be carrying your team at this point) depending on what they have get a banshess viel or a gardian angel. Ther is nothing like a rat that can get a quad kill, die for it, and then instantly get revived lol.

as for skills i get cloak, q, w, e, and then Q and E until maxed. Of corse getting your final in their aswell lol.

roninsm

05-24-2010

Last whisper -> Infinity edge -> pretty much anything. (Black cleaver works well).

MajorX17

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninsm View Post
Last whisper -> Infinity edge -> pretty much anything. (Black cleaver works well).
This works for pretty much every ranged DPS hero (including Twitch), and some melee DPS as well.

Jeevees

05-24-2010

Depends on the opponents and teammates.
Twitch benefits greatly from Tiamat late game because of the splash damage, Wit's end could also be a good pick depending on the enemies you're up against.

42 damage on five targets will give you plenty of extra damage meanwhile burning enemy mana.
I'm not that experienced as a Twitch player, but I know some people who are.

Black cleaver will effectively reduce armor on five targets in team fights, also.