Is kayle viable in ranked ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plantemath

09-06-2011

i had around 15 game played and 1460 elo when i saw that for a few more victories i could reach gold ( pretty much all of my previous ranked at been win with nidalee and ashe). so i tried to reach the 1.5 elo with Kayle this time since i had played her for such a long time and that she had become better with thsoe buff.

now im at 1309 elo and im even gonna lose the bronze. it piss me off i dont know if its because i suck or if its because Kayle ( i pick her most of the time but if we need something else im of course gonna go with what the team need) aint viable. When playing kayle i wont die more than thrice and normally im doing in term of statistic very good ( heal, good ult, ward and etc) and still as good as i can be kayle cant carry a team and so i would like to know if its possible ( its too late for me now il just try to not lose bronze) to reach 1.5 elo with kayle ?

would like to hear anyone using her ( if im not the only one) and also how people feel to have kayle in their ranked team

thank you

Plantemath

09-06-2011

bump

Basoosh

09-06-2011

She's underpowered. Her passive and Divine Blessing (W) are near useless and need number tweaking. I wouldn't play her in ranked until those 2 abilities are buffed.

She's also quite awkward positionally. Do you send her top? Do you send her bottom? And if so, as the support or the carry? If as a carry, why aren't you just using a better carry? And if as a support, why aren't you just using a better support?

OxBaker

09-06-2011

No, don't play her in Ranked unless you really want your elo to take a hit.

Quintessence

09-06-2011

she is pretty much useless currently, i love her but i have come to the realization that she is NOTHING compared to what she used to be.

YYZed

09-06-2011

Why play Kayle when you can play Kog'maw?

Edit: This guy said Kayle got buffed... don't know to laugh or to cry.

Teemo Support GG

09-06-2011

Kayle is weird.
Shes pretty much an AD carry now.

Shes really weak early on, medicore mid game, and an absolute fricken beast lategame(But what AD carry isn't a beast late game right?)

Her Ult is hilarious for a lategame AD carry though.
Combined with her E, if the enemy is grouped up, you can do insane amounts of teamfight dmage.

Ayldn

09-06-2011

Kayle doesn't seem to work well in low elo. Your mileage may vary.

Plantemath

09-06-2011

thank a lot for your response and as a matter of fact my elo felt it :s. i would like to know how you feel but with karma this time ? i bough her recently and i like her but i feel like she's a bit UP too

creamfrache

09-06-2011

kayles still pretty good top lane

if youre good w/ her, you can still win