Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any good Rammus builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

22RJ22

09-06-2011

I have been playing rammus alot recently and was wondering if anyone had any good builds for him. I tend to go with armor, health, and/or regen based on what my opponents are doing.
Open to suggestions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hefty Sak

09-06-2011

rammus is a good counter to an AD heavy team and is not as viable against a large amount of Magical damage.

on SR, he's best at jungling until 4 then ganking like crazy.

generally, he is an initiator with great CC, so you build survivability. but if you stack some serious armor he can do a 200+ dmg per autoattack as well.

Core items:
boots should either be Mercs or Ninja Tabi depending which you need more in your game
Randuin's Omen (don't forget to use the active)
Aegis of the Legion
[game determined situational items]
Abyssal Sceptre (last item you buy)

Situational:
Philo Stone - if you fall behind, need to give up blue, or are laning
Thornmail - great combined with passive and W if they have a lot of AD champs

Otherwise consider more MR or CD.

Marks: Armor or Armor Pen
Seals: Dodge or Armor
Glyphs: MR per level
Quints: Flat Health

recommended summoner's: Smite and Flash

if not jungling, Flash + whatever floats your boat.

as rammus, you are really looking to Q chase, then flash behind them, and after crashing into them, taunt with E, then press W&R for safety+more dmg. this is especially useful at your own turret and nearly always nets a kill.

rammus excels at chasing, defending turrets, and killing enemy turrets. his mobility is amazing.