Best champions at going solo vs whole team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HealingAura

09-08-2011

Do you think it is a valid strategy to due queue with a friend and we each play one of the champions that were mentioned above?

Like Akali mid and Jax top, or Nasus top and Mord mid.

Tardacus

09-08-2011

I've seen a Yorick truly go 1v5 and kill us all - he had some early feed from bottom lane (and there might have been a bug tilting things in his favor, not sure - there was a hotfix shortly thereafter). Guy built heavy ad fatmogs and we absolutely COULD NOT KILL him. It was so sick He'd heal through any burst/sustained we could throw at him, and we didn't have enough cc to lock him down for any period of time. I think we killed him maybe 3 times endgame, but he aced us enough to push to win.

I still see him chasing us through our own base at times, but remind myself that Charlie stayed overseas.

UbberTengen

09-14-2011

A friend of mine with tryndamere, 1 hit veigar, 1 hit nidalee, 2 hit yi, singed, inserted-random-support. Nasty.

Dakkas

09-14-2011

I nearly took down an enemy team as Nasus. They had Cait, Mord, Ali, Karma and Kat. May have been Lux instead. Granted they had used some spells to fight my teammates so they weren't 100% but all of them were full or nearly full hp. I had spent the large majority of the game (like around 30 mins) farming my Q up.

Twas fun, Ali would be CCing me constantly away from his team but I tanked it and Q'd his entire team and killed 4 of them but Ali got me in the end.

razor345

09-14-2011

she relies on not getting CC raped but if has the right items late game katirina, dat ult just MELTS team fights, i have succesfully shunpo+w int the enemy team and killed everyone of them B4 my allies showed

LancerXXX

09-15-2011

There are amusing videos of Mordekaiser 1v5 where he focuses the ult'd, fed carry and easily 1v5s due to the INSANE firepower of that Caitlyn changing to his side. Although admittedly the team he played against barely knew how to play, they couldn't land their skillshots or throw up their shields, QSS, etc.