Best champions at going solo vs whole team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

09-06-2011

Mordekaiser if he can keep people in-range. (IE - not get kited)

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Nasus, if he's completely fed and farmed. He can take on entire teams, albeit with some difficulty and certain Champion/Summoner Spell Restrictions (ie no Flash, or no Kassadin)

Lv 99 Unown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Nasus, if he's completely fed and farmed. He can take on entire teams, albeit with some difficulty and certain Champion/Summoner Spell Restrictions (ie no Flash, or no Kassadin)
But how can u get nasus fed? I play with some strong people, and we get matched up against no noobs, Nasus is probably good in under lvl 30 matches.

CPG Krahelski

09-06-2011

amumu hands down is the best (btw I have 3 pentas as amumu so you cant say its not possible especially if for fun you choose to go ap amumu)

TheAftermanZero

09-06-2011

Ezreal with my apttented over 830 ap build that can easily end a team fight in an instant. Let your team engae hang back until enemies are low then bob ur ulti and run into the fray to mom up with your q-w-e. Also make sure that at he start that u buff your carry with attack speed from W. heheh 650+838=1488 magic damage plus a slow and 40% magic penetration.

CPG Krahelski

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpTiCStAlKeRX View Post
Ezreal with my apttented over 830 ap build that can easily end a team fight in an instant. Let your team engae hang back until enemies are low then bob ur ulti and run into the fray to mom up with your q-w-e. Also make sure that at he start that u buff your carry with attack speed from W. heheh 650+838=1488 magic damage plus a slow and 40% magic penetration.
thats not 1 v 5 tho (it says solo) thats being an assasin cleaning up in the fight

Runethor

09-06-2011

careful, thars a brolaf in thar bush

Runethor

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by krahelm View Post
thats not 1 v 5 tho (it says solo) thats being an assasin cleaning up in the fight
yup another EZ hoppin his team does good for him

HealingAura

09-07-2011

Most common answers were Nasus, Tryndamere, Jax, Amumu, Singed, Akali.

Out of those, I think Akali was the most common to destroy a whole team in my games.

Thanks for your suggestions

DanuckInUSA

09-08-2011

Morde is the king at this. I use an AP build on him rather than Tank. When people come get some his metal shard shower deal defends and attacks his fan does massive damage and then his ultimo takes opponents and turns a 5vs1 into a 5vs2!