Sivir Rework?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoralCave

09-06-2011

I saw a red post a few days ago hinting that there were some upcomming Sivir changes. I'm a long time fan and player of Sivir (most of my 1-30 was Sivir solo mid), so I thought I'd offer some of my thoughts on where she could be changed to improve her game.

1. Make her Q deal physical damage.

Yeah, sounds OP, but it would really help her late game, as most (if not all) sivir players use ArP runes.

2. Give Ricochet a passive.

I've always thought that lowering the damage per bounce slightly and giving it a passive while it is turned off would be very beneficial to Sivir's game. While she accels in team fights due to Ricochet, she can duel almost no one. I'm not sure what the passive should be, but her W deserves some sort of passive for single target scenarios.

3. Take a look at her ult.

I'm not sure what should be done here, but it seems kind of unfair to give Gangplank Raise Morale, which is virtually Sivir's ult on a smaller scale. Ultimately, the additional uses gained by such a short cooldown really devalues Sivir's ult compared to GP's raise morale.

4. Fix her passive.

Dodge? It's really almost a pointless passive. Yeah, it's a ton of dodge, but it rarely saves you. I'd suggest a full rework with a new passive, similar to Alistar with his previous passive being unsatisfying.

Enigma4you

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

As long as they don't break her completely, I would love a rework for her

Tenant

Friend of Urf

09-06-2011

Honestly, I feel like Sivir is already pretty solid. All she needs is something of a new passive, and some of the QoL buffs a lot of champions have been getting lately.

OsirusAnubis

09-06-2011

I can't even queue with out someone dodging her.

And if I do, everyone just says LAWL YOU CHOSE SIVIR YOU ARE SO BAD.

I'd like a rework just so people stfu and let me play my favorite champ

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

They should give her Alistar's old passive and tone it down a little

CoralCave

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant Spike View Post
They should give her Alistar's old passive and tone it down a little
She doesn't even need it.

Scytone

09-06-2011

Sivir isn't really that terrible to be honest. She has some incredibly solid moves. The problem is she doesn't have a huge place in team fights. excellent pusher and great laner against a mage but thats about it.

Daynen

09-06-2011

agreed. lose the passive. dodge has been all but worked out of the game, with only one item, one set of masteries and two rune types, and only one character who synergizes with the stat. Its a dying creature that needs to be put out of its misery. Give me some passive defense that works when I need it, not a random chance to take no damage when im not doing any damage of my own. Its the only thing holding her back at this point.

Lovegood

09-06-2011

All she needs is her passive to be reworked, her autoattack range increased a bit and she'll be 100% viable.

CoralCave

09-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agualera View Post
All she needs is her passive to be reworked, her autoattack range increased a bit and she'll be 100% viable.
Yeah, I actually forgot the autoattack range increase in my original post. She's virtually melee and she doesn't have the tankiness to do well at that range. I'd say increasing it by around 100 would do the trick.

1234511 ... 23