Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

05-28-2010

im not a very good player cuz im a wee bit slow compared to the -real- pros.

So when I play a typical recommanded spec, ill just be a typical average player.

When I play one of these specs however, I gain an unfair advantage due to a superior spec, and often get much better scores than with "recommanded".

If some of u guys think these specs are bad, than u must think im really good to get such good scores using bad specs huh!

-

I havent done any practice games, can you do one vs other players? I'm pretty confident I can challenge anyone try to win a 1v1 vs warwick with my spec. I base my confidence on the fact that I've never ever seen anything else solo baron @ lvl 14, and i've never lost a fight with warwick 1v1, using this spec, unless they are higher level.

If this is possible in practice games, contact me in game and i'll gladly accept your challenge

eragoan

05-28-2010

haters gonna hate

Clinz

06-10-2010

Lol I found out you can 1v1 in twisted treeline. Anyone who says my specs are bad, try me 1v1. And I'll post the screenshot of your miserable loss

CyanidePanda

06-10-2010

I'm fairly new to the game played for maybe 2 weeks i'm lvl 17; reading teh way you defend yourself by saying " I beat national tourny champs, and I'm 7 in the world and I got 54654-1-0 ( I died to a turret) I can't help but smell the fient scent of that good ole USDA b.s. You claim to be as good as you say please then take a screenshot of these nice scores using your trashy build. Only then will people accept your build; that is unless your scores are vs bots And when the server roflstomps you uninstall and go to Hello Kitty Online.

Dracks

Recruiter

06-10-2010

can we stop hitting Clinz - ifyou are going to burn him for posting his build; explain why?

honestly - his builds are ok and do not warrant the responses that he has got

Daikaze

06-10-2010

I know someone that runs AP Warwick with pretty good results...

Also, Locket Olaf is great.

KarmaBites

06-10-2010

Unusual, but not cool specs. It's good to think out of the box, however for these particular champions the standard/usual spec is significantly better.

Xocolatl

Recruiter

06-10-2010

Quote:
KarmaBites:
Unusual, but not cool specs. It's good to think out of the box, however for these particular champions the standard/usual spec is significantly better.

Generally that's the case. But unconventional builds have their time to shine, such as when you're fighting an unconventional team...
or simply to pull a fast one on a conventional team.

I was fighting AP Trynd yesterday in prac game. He farmed our Trist pretty hard (Trist was in fact terrible..but that's another story). What's scary is that now that Undying Rage is almost back to it's full former glory, he has plenty of time to chop down one person on my team. (Nothing much that I can do as Singed tank, as he don't have hard CC).
Anyway, after the kill..and a significantly weakened team (on our side), Trynd can heal himself back up by 7-800 HP, or so the green healing number lead me to believe (full Bloodlust charge + AP FTW!) by end game.
His main damage source was Spinning Slash and Lich Bane.

And bloody mana drain twitch (Wit's End) is a bane of my existence when I use Rammus.

I have also had some very good success with DPS Taric (Hextech, Triforce, Guinsoo, and Nashor are the core items--I switch them around depending on the situation). While most people build Taric as an aura tank, I'm usually in the thick of it, throwing out 450 damage Shatter, followed by 500 dmg Dazzle (not that hard to pull..they have really good AP ratio), and healing for 400hp every 3 seconds. Good times.

Drshocktopus

06-11-2010

im pretty sure mundo can 1v1 any silly wolf build

nutnibbler

06-11-2010

1v1 warwick can win against most heroes with completely random items anyway there is no point in someone challenging u in a 1v1 fight when u have the best 1v1v hero in the game, that really wont show anything tbh.