Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaterasuomikami

05-27-2010

Quote:
Clinz:
And the funniest part is, the trolls rated your post negatively simply because you aren't trolling the OP with them, Regardless of the fact that your post was explained in detail and made sense.

This is my first and last thread for this community, its not worth posting anything constructive. But thanks nonetheless.

Take my adivce: Ignore them and keep going
Dont even respond, I dont even care about getting downrated because that just shows their ignorance :]

While i dont think your builds are perfect, some of them are actually pretty decent

Keep crafting them up and you might find something awesome someday :]

DreamyDays

05-27-2010

Quote:
Carados:
The difference is, other people read the thread, and think these are good ideas, and quite often I play the game with 5 or 9 more people then just me.

I'm pretty sure practice games are supposed to be used for practicing / trying out new things/etc.

And I'm pretty sure that people will have the sense to try new builds in practice games before going into MM.

If somebody is stupid enough to try any build in MM before playing practice games, then THAT SOMEBODY is the stupid one who needs corrections.
Not the OP who posted new ( potentially good, potentially stupid, I'm not gonna judge his builds here ) builds.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
DreamyDays:
I'm pretty sure practice games are supposed to be used for practicing / trying out new things/etc.

Yes, practice games, where you'll get a good analysis of how a build works, based on the 2v4 after 10 minutes, the level 2s learning to play the game, and the greifers.

DreamyDays

05-27-2010

Quote:
Carados:
Yes, practice games, where you'll get a good analysis of how a build works, based on the 2v4 after 10 minutes, the level 2s learning to play the game, and the greifers.

Well, I regularly see practice games with 20+ levels.
The title of these rooms say "New champs lvl 20+" or "New builds lvl 20+" or something like that.
The host kicks anyone with less levels.
I even see all lvl 30 rooms once in a while.

Those rooms give you the feedback you need, and these rooms I meant.

5HATCOMBO

05-27-2010

Quote:
DreamyDays:
Well, I regularly see practice games with 20+ levels.
The title of these rooms say "New champs lvl 20+" or "New builds lvl 20+" or something like that.
The host kicks anyone with less levels.
I even see all lvl 30 rooms once in a while.

Those rooms give you the feedback you need, and these rooms I meant.

WHOA. You mean there are LEVEL 20 PLAYERS in these games??? Wow we all better watch what we say we don't wanna talk with these leet level 23 and 26 players with half a rune book and ALMOST ALL 30 mastery points...

Keep posting these dumb builds, hopefully people follow them and stay in the uber-low ranks where we don't have to see them.

DreamyDays

05-28-2010

Quote:
5HITCOMBO:
WHOA. You mean there are LEVEL 20 PLAYERS in these games??? Wow we all better watch what we say we don't wanna talk with these leet level 23 and 26 players with half a rune book and ALMOST ALL 30 mastery points...

Keep posting these dumb builds, hopefully people follow them and stay in the uber-low ranks where we don't have to see them.

WHOA. You talk like this game is stale, and no new players come in.
I'll tell you what, that guy who started April will be at level 2x by now, if he played hard.
Also, I might remind you that YOU were once level 23.
You should learn to pay some respect to your fellow LOLers.

And I'll also tell you what, new builds are uploaded so that they can be tested and verified.
A LOT of them will be trash, a small chunk of them will be so-so, and only a handful of them will be great.
Because that is what happens with "ventures" that try new things.
If you tested the new builds and they are completely unaccepable, you have the freedom to say so.
If you don't want to test the new build, then don't test it. Simple as that.
Just stop trolling mindlessly without testing because it "seems" to suck.
If you have a reason for thinking that a build sucks, state it.
Hell, you are already writing a post, just put a few more sentences to state your reasoning.
It is not like typing is a very challenging task for you.

This is a Guides & Strategy Board, I'm pretty sure posts on this boards are supposed to provide some kind of guidance or ask for guidance.

TL;DR - Write posts that are actually helpful.

Bad Ex)
"QTF"
Good Ex) <- Not sure if the statement is true, I don't play Tryndemere :P
" Tryndemere is squishy and is weak until farmed, so you should buy some survivability items to survive to get gold. Nice items would be (blah blah) "

taconight

05-28-2010

aura eve, stealth with soul shroud, starks, aegis, and a sunfire.

Eurrikke

05-28-2010

Saw the title and thought I'd see some fun or interesting builds to fool around with or to try out. Saldy, just on the first page and I already see a guy pretending to be all knowing and shunning everything else. Apparently they misread "cool unusual" for THE BEST!11

Also butthurt people :c

Freckl3s

Recruiter

05-28-2010

Quote:
Clinz:
I've been playing for a while now, I never use guides or such, it is fun to figure out effective builds for my favourite champions.

1. Warwick

Madred's razor (upgrade to Madred's bloodrazor)
Ninja tabl
Glacial Shroud (upgrade to frozen heart)
Spirit Visage
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver / Force of Nature

This will make warwick unbeatable in 1v1, you will have bite ready every 3 seconds, and will be able to tank so long as your mana lasts. Players will deal less damage to you than you are able to heal with bite. Due to spirit visage, your bites will heal you for 25% more.

If you get Madred's bloodrazor, ninja tabl, glacial shroud, and spirit visage. You will be able to solo Baron, - even at level 14!

The main point of builds is to get the most out of your champ for the least gold. Efficiency, not creativity, in most cases.... There are a few variances such as getting items with slow vs more AP/AD...

Please no more nonsense.

sanjiluv

05-28-2010

I am fairly new to this game, i mean im lvl 12 so far and i have a helluva time randomly experimenting with items on random heroes

well that is after ive tried reccomended items, and then gone to forums such as these to see what "top tier" players and the randoms of the community believe is a good build

Personally, i believe the OP is a big ******bagger due to the fact that if anyone remotely hassles him he flips balls lol. (1 million riot points says hes a rager in game)

But again, these experiments with builds can sometimes bring forth something AWESOME some random guy randomly randoms up his build and then bam rape-age

then suddenly that build becomes mainstream!!! Who woulda thought. But to a noob like me, threads like this are helpful.
to all noobs
threads like these are helpful

they show us what NOT to build.