Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

05-27-2010

Quote:
Amaterasuomikami:
No, he hasnt done that at all. Ive read through these posts, and ive had the displeasure of reading through T0ggles.

He posts up some unorthodox builds, and gets the useual trolls that are like OMGZ YOU SUCKS FACE NOOB DO MY BUILDZZZZZZZZ [seriously they are in every guide/build/theorycraft session]

Yes he responded, stupid of him, but all he says is that the people have brought up nothing constructive other then "These builds suck", and you know what thats all these DB's HAVE said.

I see only, "Your bads" without explaining why they are bad, without any proof to the matter, and without visible experience on the characters.

Simply put: STFU and let him post his builds, who the **** cares if you dont like them. I personally have DOMINATED the game in some very odd builds, just because its mainstream dosent make it good [most high ELO games dont have these cookie cutter builds you guys are saying are so awesome]

So how about you leave this guy alone :] and let him play how he wants

You dont NEED to read this post, unless you have nothing better to do

And the funniest part is, the trolls rated your post negatively simply because you aren't trolling the OP with them, Regardless of the fact that your post was explained in detail and made sense.

This is my first and last thread for this community, its not worth posting anything constructive. But thanks nonetheless.

carlos arco

Banned

05-27-2010

whats your masteries clinz? the dodge Bonus in defensive and the rest in offense?

Brees

05-27-2010

oh hey there t0ggle

P.S. let me throw in a build for this excellent thread!

Evelynn

ZEAL
ZEAL
ZEAL
BLACK CLEAVER
PHANTOM DANCER
PHANTOM DANCER
PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

now you might have asking how I have acquire 7 item? well you see I start to get my philosopher's stone as my first item before i go to lane (using my avarice runes to obtain massive gold ) which gives me enough gold every 5 seconds to purchase this many item by usually the 10 minute mark (sometimes ryze bot is getting feisty but usually am making quick work of him)

you wont need boots cause they for newbie trolls all u need is move speed from your zeals and phantom dancers best items in game.

HOW GET KILLS:

Go into your steath(make sure to max it first for maximum stealth) then just pop up near your opponent (doesnt matter if you attack from front or behind its not like evelynn has a move that decreases their armor/MR from behind or anything silly trolls) and then they will panic from your super fast attack speed with your ult and die from heart attack. you will neverneed to go back to base with regen from philosopher's stone!

HOW FINISH GAME:

purchase The Black Cleaver and spam hatespike even though you wont be proccing sheen cuz you are pro. this will continue reducearmor on the turret and you can kill base faster GG

you are now getting 16-1-0 like me, i never get any assists for some reason idk why NEWBIE TEAMMATES I GUESS

Ruzihm

05-27-2010

Quote:
Brees:
oh hey there t0ggle

yep

TehRizzle

05-27-2010

You are stupid

Clinz

05-27-2010

who are you talking to, toggle didnt say anything on this thread, + i dont even know him.

Btw, im not gonna answer your obviously stupid post Brees, your reasoning is worse than that of a child.

Brees

05-27-2010

you dont like my unorthodox build?

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
Clinz:
who are you talking to, toggle didnt say anything on this thread, + i dont even know him.

Btw, im not gonna answer your obviously stupid post Brees, your reasoning is worse than that of a child.

You're acting just like him. You're posting bad builds, acting like you have the right to spread false information on the forums, and are being angry whenever people tell you that the builds posted are bad.

W Blademan

05-27-2010

Isn't the game about having fun? If he enjoys playing like this, let him. No one makes you, 1.) Read this thread, or 2.) Play his builds.

He wants to try something new and different, let him do it. Isn't that part of what the game is about? Experimenting with new ideas and strategies?

If I came up with a way to do caster dr.mundo, does that mean u can't have fun because of it? i don't think so. (I haven't actually done it but believe in theory it could work. Stack magic resist penetration and reduction and his cleaver will always remove a fourth of their current health.) U can recommend against it but wat do u care if i ignore it?

If ppl wanna try the unusual, let them.

Carados

05-27-2010

Quote:
W Blademan:
Isn't the game about having fun? If he enjoys playing like this, let him. No one makes you, 1.) Read this thread, or 2.) Play his builds.

The difference is, other people read the thread, and think these are good ideas, and quite often I play the game with 5 or 9 more people then just me.