Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eat dat chammich

05-24-2010

What I don't get is why people have made it their personal mission to flame this thread.

If you don't like his builds then you don't have to try them.

If you are stable enough to realize that this is a game and not srz bzns then you can try the builds out for FUN once in a while. If you find they work or that you like playing them then you have just managed to HAVE FUN which is the entire goal of a GAME.

TheMighty0ne

Recruiter

05-24-2010

Congratulations!

If you've reached this post, you know: You've been trolled.

Carados

05-24-2010

Quote:
Eat dat chammich:
playing them then you have just managed to HAVE FUN which is the entire goal of a GAME.

Your fun is coming at the expense of 4(2) other people's fun.

keyd

05-24-2010

AP alistar wins. He has 1:1 ratio on both of his damaging spells and with lichbane it can be respectable damage, while still tanking with ult. Only problem is you are a terrible farmer during early game.

Clinz

05-24-2010

@ littlebirds

Yeah, I only use the spin @ lvl 1-2 for damage in fact, and i leave it rank 1. Once I have zeal, I only use it to chase or to run away.

Of course, it is still very important to have the blade spin, its an important factor for his survival.

Clinz

05-25-2010

Quote:
Supreme1337:
I have a question: Are you T0ggle's clone? You seem just like him. You post horrible builds (as many people have explained before me so I won't elaborate), then you insult anyone who disagrees.

horrible? ;o

Cuz an inexperienced player thinks so?

Yesterday, I suggested one of my weird builds to a friend and guess what, he's so happy with it, he wants to buy the champion. And yet, before that, he was looking for a different champ.

Its like you're walking up to the creators of World of Warcraft and telling them "Your game sucks, nobody likes it" And yet, millions of people are subscribed to it.

Clinz

05-25-2010

Quote:
keyd:
AP alistar wins. He has 1:1 ratio on both of his damaging spells and with lichbane it can be respectable damage, while still tanking with ult. Only problem is you are a terrible farmer during early game.

But his abilities are so annoying to use, one requires melee range, and the other pushes the enemy away from you. You have to go from the back everytime or you'd end up saving them.

I have yet to see an AP alister in action though. You have to show me in game

Koulourtzis

05-25-2010

This is a trolling post right?

Xianio

05-25-2010

Gragas

Archmagi Staff
Sorc Boots
Lichbane
Zhonya's

Masteries 9/0/21 Runes primarily CDR with some MagPen

This build actually turns you into a very heavy damaging AoE nuker and gives your bodyslam + auto-attack some very heavy handedness. Your barrel does a ton of damage and your ult can net you kills easy. You rule the laning phase and scale decently into late game because with blue pots and CDR masteries/runes you've very spammy.

You're a little tougher then most mages so you don't really health items but you have to play like you're a mage and stay back a little until you can land your body slam on 1 guy and book it out of combat again.

Oh and you're an amazing pusher as you should be able to 1 shot entire minion waves with your barrel (it also makes getting cash VERY easy)

PS: Ignore Carados and the other trolls. They seemed to have forgotten that this game is about fun and building something differently can indeed be fun. Let them have their internet argument, it'll make them feel better.

Amaterasuomikami

05-25-2010

Quote:
Supreme1337:
I have a question: Are you T0ggle's clone? You seem just like him. You post horrible builds (as many people have explained before me so I won't elaborate), then you insult anyone who disagrees.

No, he hasnt done that at all. Ive read through these posts, and ive had the displeasure of reading through T0ggles.

He posts up some unorthodox builds, and gets the useual trolls that are like OMGZ YOU SUCKS FACE NOOB DO MY BUILDZZZZZZZZ [seriously they are in every guide/build/theorycraft session]

Yes he responded, stupid of him, but all he says is that the people have brought up nothing constructive other then "These builds suck", and you know what thats all these DB's HAVE said.

I see only, "Your bads" without explaining why they are bad, without any proof to the matter, and without visible experience on the characters.

Simply put: STFU and let him post his builds, who the **** cares if you dont like them. I personally have DOMINATED the game in some very odd builds, just because its mainstream dosent make it good [most high ELO games dont have these cookie cutter builds you guys are saying are so awesome]

So how about you leave this guy alone :] and let him play how he wants

You dont NEED to read this post, unless you have nothing better to do