Cool unusual specs.

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7 View Post
No the thread is not fine.

These builds suck out loud, if you can't take criticism, don't post.

Also:

Please Stop.
I didn't recieve any criticism actually.

Someone just blurted out that they suck, with no reasons or proofs... thus his cry is meaningless.

I know many people are not intelligent and do not comprehend non-typical builds, but there are other smarter people who will enjoy new ideas.

J Belern

05-23-2010

Why do they suck? im just wondering...

Joeface

05-23-2010

It's not that they suck, I'm sure they can work, but they aren't as optimal as the more mainstream builds.

EchoRex

05-23-2010

Or even as optimal as randomly selecting from stats that increase the effective use of the champions abilities.

The only thing close to being effective was the Tryndamere build, though that is even just a straight gimmick build with no survivability on one of the weakest melee champions in the game currently.

Clinz

05-23-2010

endless rage and blade spin, a ton of dodge later on, and more frequent heals with 25% cd reduction.

Thats definatly enough survivability

CTHDRL

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinz View Post
endless rage and blade spin, a ton of dodge later on, and more frequent heals with 25% cd reduction.

Thats definatly enough survivability
Just stop.

Please.

Umibozu

05-23-2010

Even if people going "Just stop" are pricks that don't know how to give actual feedback are pricks, they're right.

Build A -

Okay, Glacial Shroud for the mana and CDR? Kind of unnecessary because Brutalizer gives you CDR and Damage for less gold and because any decent WW jungles you get all the mana you need from golem. Spirit Visage is okay I guess for more CDR, but unless they have a magic damage heavy team, more life steal would probably be better. And why Force of Nature? Its only effective if you have lots of health. Really dumb choice.

Build B -

This ones okay, but why Glacial Shroud? Getting a Fiendish Codex or something else with CDR would be smarter since Fiddle is very good in the jungle and kills golem with ease. Plus, you already get CDR with Spirit Visage. I'm also not big on Sorc Boots with Fiddle, but I guess that is just preference.

Build C -

Great, lots of damage, but there is no mana regen or health or anything on it, any decent teams would be able to just focus you and burn you down, and you would constantly be going back to base, which would cause you to be underfed and underleveled.

Build D -

Not much to say looks okay but Heimer is kind of mana dependent and you don't get any early. This could be fixed I guess with runes, an x/x/21 build and playing conservatively.

Build E -

I don't play Tryn much at all (and it's Tryndamere) but I would think Nashor's Tooth is just horrible. I would get Ghostblade over it any day - crit, armor pen, damage, cdr and an active made mainly for melee champs. And assuming you rush all the Zeals, thats only 10% crit per zeal and you wouldn't be getting your phantom dancers until later. I'm sure there are more effective builds.

Clinz

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneironaut View Post
Just stop.

Please.
lol you sound like ur about to cry.

I don't need to stop, this is my thread, I posted my GOOD specs that I get great scores with.

I don't mind that the "typical" spec is different, thats why this thread is called unusual specs.

If you don't want to see an unusual spec, then do not click on this thread. Simple.

EchoRex

05-23-2010

Listen.

You're being asked to stop not just because the builds are not of good quality, but also due to the zero consideration of how someone is supposed to progress from start to finish for the builds.

Without that, you might as well just go to Leaguecraft, make something up that actually deals high damage for the champion or fulfills the role that the champion is being played as, and then post that build.

For all we know, that is what these are, random theorycraft bull**** that not only looks bad at first glance, but are not tested.

And that is exactly what I am leaning towards due to the lack of progression information for the builds, not to mention the general poor quality of the builds.

CTHDRL

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinz View Post
lol you sound like ur about to cry.

I don't need to stop, this is my thread, I posted my GOOD specs that I get great scores with.

I don't mind that the "typical" spec is different, thats why this thread is called unusual specs.

If you don't want to see an unusual spec, then do not click on this thread. Simple.
Unusual =/= good.

A good item spec for a specific champion implies good in context to the whole game.

And since you are no where near the skill ceiling of this game; and since these builds are most certainly FAR from good. You should stop.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Stop pretending these builds aren't awful.

Stop embarrassing yourself and covering up your humiliation with ad hominems and personal attacks.

Either that or rephrase what you're saying as

"Unusual item specs that are good for people who are new to the game. And terrible beyond such a low skill range."

The reason no one is really posting "feedback" is because if you would spend more time playing this game, and less time posting awful builds; the reasons as to why these builds are terrible would then be obvious to you.

And since it's so obvious no one wants to waste time explaining them.

Generally the Guides & Strategy section of any game is for knowledgeable people to teach people who are not knowledgeable, and people who are not knowledgeable to request help from those who are.

You are not knowledgeable trying to pass yourself off as otherwise; in an attempt to teach what you mistakenly see as "good".

12345612 ... 14