Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cool unusual specs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amaterasuomikami

06-11-2010

I cant belie someone Necro'd this thread

HEY DUMBARSES [yeah thats right, arses]

Stop trolling and you yourself raging, i want you to look through every post in this thread long and hard. Sad thing is its not the OP [clintz] being a "******bagger" and yelling, its everyone that dosent like his builds.

IF YOU HAD ANY ABILITY TO COMPREHEND WORDS you would see that, you would see him politely asking for what is wrong with his builds, and getting no response.

If you want to tell someone their build sucks, you better have a good reason, or your just a- for lack of a better word, ****bag

LittleBird

06-11-2010

Quote:
ThreeLittleBirds:
Just wanna say, spin is useless for tryn in combat. Its only for mobility. Crits are faster and hit way harder. Dont ever use spin in a fight.

There is only one LittleBird.

Clinz

06-12-2010

Quote:
Valentinebaby:
I'm fairly new to the game played for maybe 2 weeks i'm lvl 17; reading teh way you defend yourself by saying " I beat national tourny champs, and I'm 7 in the world and I got 54654-1-0 ( I died to a turret) I can't help but smell the fient scent of that good ole USDA b.s. You claim to be as good as you say please then take a screenshot of these nice scores using your trashy build. Only then will people accept your build; that is unless your scores are vs bots And when the server roflstomps you uninstall and go to Hello Kitty Online.

Sure thing, i'll do just that

Screenshot of score, and items used. Its a pity that I can't prove the lvl 14 baron thing without a movie clip, and i dont know how to do that.

I'm taking a while to post and such though, because summer's started and my friends are all free now: been occupied nearly every day so, not bored enough to play much LoL.

Also, just as i may be B.S.ing without screenshots, you have no proof that my build is trashy either, so get your statements straight

Clinz

06-12-2010

Quote:
nutnibbler:
1v1 warwick can win against most heroes with completely random items anyway there is no point in someone challenging u in a 1v1 fight when u have the best 1v1v hero in the game, that really wont show anything tbh.

then please, play warwick, use an ideal build, and 1v1 my warwick.

Carados

06-12-2010

Quote:
Clinz:
then please, play warwick, use an ideal build, and 1v1 my warwick.

This game isn't balanced around 1v1, please stop it with your moronic callouts.

Mr Geppetto

06-12-2010

G&S needs to be moderated.

Carados

06-12-2010

Quote:
Mr Geppetto:
G&S needs to be moderated.

This site has zero active moderators. It has about three people who occasionally moderate when it's funny, and only General Discussion.

Naesala

06-12-2010

Yawn, when will this thread die out? Oh I see it you want to try out some more unsual (probably weird) builds well eitherway if it ain't going good for you when you're playing any of these builds that has been mentioned then it can mean you didn't have the same conditions in your game as he did (maybe against bots or just a MM in someone's favor).

For my part I wouldn't mind if you would post 50x builds that're weird/unusual because they can be fun (that should be the main point with your choice of build (reffering to anyone)) so if you got anything to say, post your own weird/unusual build or just point out what could get improved instead of noncreative critism.

Clinz

06-22-2010

Lol i just had a 5v5 match with warwick tank spec, and i took a screenshot this time. Ill post it once i figure out how to get a link for it.

Some quotes from the game, from the enemy team:

"You should record this to shut some people up"

"I'll never laugh at a tank warwick again"

Clinz

06-22-2010

And here's the screenie

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/22-114058L/7417/jpg/06/2010/img4/glowfoto